4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

I love this color.. It can be used alone, or mixed with others.. I will buy this again :)

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

8 years ago

I love love love this cremesheen glass! I can't believe it isn't talked about more here on MUA. I recently purchased it at my CCO and I'm considering going back and getting a second. It has a gorgeous sheen without any shimmer or glitter. The color is exactly like others describe it, a greyish pink mauve. So unique! All time favorite lipglass, I need to find another soon!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

8 years ago

My cremesheen glass purchase...and I love it! I tried it on at the store and was shocked at how smooth it felt on the lips. It wasn't sticky like the lipglasses are! The color is also to die for! It's a very pale pink with a hint of purple -- mauve-ish. I'm afraid of running out of this product and I want to find out what cremesheen glass in the reguler line is closest to this shade. please let me know if you have any suggestions because I don't want to use any other lipgloss other than this ever again!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

2.0

9 years ago

I am NC20 and the pigmentation for this gloss is poor. It looks like nothing on my lips. I returned it the same day I purchased. I do like the way it feels on though. I bought Geo Pink and the neutral colored one and they have way more color.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

9 years ago

Just bought this gloss and I'm already enjoying it very much. The formula feels great, I like that it's not at all sticky and feels comfortable on my lips. The colour is well pigmented, and definitely shows up on the lips instead of just giving a clear glossy appearance. It's a muted greyish/purplish pink which can probably be pulled off on a variety of skin tones. Great gloss overall!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

9 years ago

Part of MAC Semi-Precious summer collection, just in stores as of 7-7-11! The more and more I play with this Cremesheen glass, the more and more I fall in love! Such a great color, a fresh take on the nudes/light pinks that have been out for awhile now. The color itself is a light muted pinky-grey, slightly mauve-ish. Feminine, but edgy! At first sight, it reminded me of my very first pair of ballet slippers lol...and I love it! Cremesheen glass has to be one of the greatest products MAC has made, IMO. It's not sticky at all, feels super buttery and moisturizing. Cannot wait to pair this with a smokey eye!

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age25-29