3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

LOVE it! Helps with acne and it feels tight on my skin

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

3.0

3 years ago

I loved this product, I really did. It transformed my skin BUT Estée Lauder test on animals so once my testers (she gave me like 5 sachets) ran out, despite loving the product I didn't purchase it because there must be serums out there just as amazing that are crurelty free. I'm on the hunt right now, stay tuned.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

3 years ago

I adore this serum. It moisturizes my oily skin enough in the spring and summer that I don't need moisturizer. After one day of use, my skin glows, is less red and plumper. I don't know about a reduction in fine lines yet but time will tell. It absorbs instantly and is smooth and silky. When I wear it with my foundation, it acts as a primer and my face glows all day without getting oily. This is my HG face treatment.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

This did nothing for my skin.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

This has changed my face routine & life. I recommend to anyone looking to repair damaged and achieve a glow!!! Seriously life changing serum!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

4 years ago

Honestly it did nothing for my skin. I didn't notice my skin looking better after applying it at night under my moisturizer. And I really wanted to like this product because I bought the largest size and have sooo much of this left. Honestly what I think has happened is Estee Lauder made a massive batch of this stuff and have been struggling to sell it all off ever since. They practically give this stuff away in generous sample bottles whenever they have a promotion. Other companies also have given me large samples of this serum. It smells of desperation to be honest. Back the the product. It applied smoothly, and there is a lot of product there to last you for ages. The quality of the bottle is insultingly cheap. I paid $145 for my bottle and I expect better packaging than the cheapest plastic (yes plastic) bottle it comes in with a cheap dropper. Finally the product does nothing for my skin. Sometimes it caused break outs. Will not buy this again and would not recommend this to anyone.

About reviewer (228 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3.0
from

4 years ago

Tried this a while back using a deluxe sample. It blew me away!! It literally changed my skin over night. After the sample ran out which was about 2 weeks I didn't buy a full size until about 8 months later. I was so excited to finally have the full size but it is completely breaking me out this time! So confused and upset. Wonder if they changed the formula?! X

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

4 years ago

i really like this serum and i keep coming back to it.yes it is expensive but it really calms down my sensitive skin , plumps it and gives lots of moisture. i am using it in the evenings straight after washing my face. i am using repairwear in the morning and epionce renewal facial in the evening( for antiaging benefits). i also mix the serum my foundation( when i need it for the special occasions), one drop mixed with the foundation and my skin looks more hydrated and healthy. i tried few other serums but i keep coming back to this one... the only thing i wish that it would be a bit cheaper but i think it is worth it, i also do not like how it leaves a bit sticky film on my face after applying .

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Worth it's weight in gold... That's all I have to say about this beauty!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

HairBrown

4 years ago

I was gifted two bottles of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair and honestly don't see the hype. I have dehydrated skin and was hopeful ANR would improve my overall skin condition. I've used both bottles and here's my thoughts on ANR. There's not much of a scent and it feels a bit oily and tacky while applying it on skin but strangely enough does not moisturize (skin was still dry).The ingredient list was a letdown with nothing to indicate actual skin brightening or wrinkle prevention (peptides, vitamin C, AHA, niacinamide...etc). I also experienced an upsurge in closed comedones that only stopped appearing after my bottles emptied. However, YMMV and I do use the jar and pipette to measure out essential oils.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair