Yes To Yes To Blueberries Cleansing Facial Wipes

Yes To Yes To Blueberries Cleansing Facial Wipes
Yes To Blueberries Cleansing Facial Wipes

3.0

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract*, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol*, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried the Coconut version of these (loved the scent) and the blueberry is much better at removing makeup (I have been wearing Dermablend liquid foundation, if that says anything.) The smell is nothing like blueberries, it kind of smells like overly ripe fruit. I'm torn between how well they work, the slightly sickening smell and the cheap price ($4 for 30 wipes). I wash my face after wiping off my makeup, so the residue doesn't bother me. They do sting, but I have seen results in the texture and brightness of my skin. They are a little drying, but the improvement is a good trade off, I just use moisturizer more often. I like the packaging and the fact they are natural ingredients. Until I find something else, I'll use them.

on 1/19/2017 3:48:00 PM

It did remove my make up very well but it also irritated my skin. Will not buy again.

on 7/6/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought these after seeing a lot of people rave about them. They aren't the best wipe that I used for makeup removal. I feel as if I always have to go in with a oil cleanser afterwards to make sure all the makeup is off. It also burns my skin every time I would use it. I'm not sure it had to do with the lemon it states is in product or just me having a bad reaction. I will not repurchase.

on 3/23/2016 6:52:00 PM

So I bought these solely because they were on clearance, packaging is super cute. They, how ever, did not remove any makeup at all, and smelled like fruiti pebbles.. odd product!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

These wipes are pretty bad. They burn/sting my eyes a little bit and don't take off makeup that well; another fun feature is that they dry out your skin. The smell is also terrible.
Do yourself a favor and just get the regular blue Neutrogena ones.
Not the worst I've used but getting there.

on 1/24/2016 11:07:00 PM

These wipes BURN my eyelids!!! I don't know if it's because of the lemon peel or what?! WOW, my eyelids are BURNING!!!! I can't wait to finish up this product and won't repurchase in the future!

Horrible, horrible, horrible. They burn my skin. Luckily i only bought the travel format.

on 7/11/2015 9:23:00 PM

I wanted to try this brand since it's natural, big mistake. They burn your skin,don't remove makeup that well and smell far from blueberries.I wanted to like these but in my experience with natural face wipes,they just don't get the job done,besides the Simple brand they're great!

This just makes my skin burn. I don't have a visible reaction, but they cause pain and surely that can't ever be good.

on 5/15/2015 6:11:00 PM

I had high hopes for these.
Buttttttt I freaking hate them.
They smell sort of plant-like/citrus-y which doesn't bother me, what does bother me is the way they set my face on fire with the fury of a bucket of magma being poured just right on me.
No. No. No thank you.

I don't turn red, and I don't get a rash, which is a plus.
What does happen feels so much worse. For like an hour.
Does water help? Nope. Does using regular cleaner work? Nope.
Wanna know what does help? Ice. But it still burns.

10/10 will not buy again.
But hey... They could work for you.