Yes To Carrots Yes To Blueberries Cleansing Facial Wipes

Yes To Carrots Yes To Blueberries Cleansing Facial Wipes
Yes To Blueberries Cleansing Facial Wipes

3.1

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract*, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol*, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 7/6/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought these after seeing a lot of people rave about them. They aren't the best wipe that I used for makeup removal. I feel as if I always have to go in with a oil cleanser afterwards to make sure all the makeup is off. It also burns my skin every time I would use it. I'm not sure it had to do with the lemon it states is in product or just me having a bad reaction. I will not repurchase.

on 3/23/2016 6:52:00 PM

So I bought these solely because they were on clearance, packaging is super cute. They, how ever, did not remove any makeup at all, and smelled like fruiti pebbles.. odd product!

To Read all 68 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

These wipes are pretty bad. They burn/sting my eyes a little bit and don't take off makeup that well; another fun feature is that they dry out your skin. The smell is also terrible.
Do yourself a favor and just get the regular blue Neutrogena ones.
Not the worst I've used but getting there.

on 1/24/2016 11:07:00 PM

These wipes BURN my eyelids!!! I don't know if it's because of the lemon peel or what?! WOW, my eyelids are BURNING!!!! I can't wait to finish up this product and won't repurchase in the future!

Horrible, horrible, horrible. They burn my skin. Luckily i only bought the travel format.

on 7/11/2015 9:23:00 PM

I wanted to try this brand since it's natural, big mistake. They burn your skin,don't remove makeup that well and smell far from blueberries.I wanted to like these but in my experience with natural face wipes,they just don't get the job done,besides the Simple brand they're great!

This just makes my skin burn. I don't have a visible reaction, but they cause pain and surely that can't ever be good.

on 5/15/2015 6:11:00 PM

I had high hopes for these.
Buttttttt I freaking hate them.
They smell sort of plant-like/citrus-y which doesn't bother me, what does bother me is the way they set my face on fire with the fury of a bucket of magma being poured just right on me.
No. No. No thank you.

I don't turn red, and I don't get a rash, which is a plus.
What does happen feels so much worse. For like an hour.
Does water help? Nope. Does using regular cleaner work? Nope.
Wanna know what does help? Ice. But it still burns.

10/10 will not buy again.
But hey... They could work for you.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I wasn't particularly thrilled with these wipes. I liked the light scent, but they were absolutely useless at removing makeup or even making bare skin feel clean. They were a bit dry and dampening them with water helped a little, but they were still ineffective.

on 1/20/2015 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Meeehhhhh...
I had high hope for these for some reason. They have a light lemon, sweet smell. The wipes are thin and not moist enough. I really had to rub hard to get my makeup off. These did not take off my mascara at all. The towelettes just aren't moist enough to remove eye makeup. They didn't irritate my skin or make me break out at all which is a huge plus! If these wipes were thicker and had more moisture to them, they would have been perfect!