Milani Baked Blush - Red Vino 08

Milani Baked Blush - Red Vino 08
Baked Blush - Red Vino 08

4.4

Not tested on animals

Talc, Mica, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Nylon-12, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Silica, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491). /- May Contain: Iron Oxide (CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 7 (CI 15850), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

When I hear people mention Milani's baked blushes, it's generally in reference to Luminoso, the coral peach shade in the line. Nothing against these kinds of colors, but they are a dime a dozen both at the drugstore and among higher end retailers, so I opted for the deeper, more unique Red Vino.

Let me just say, this is wayyyy more pigmented than I imagined it would be, and you're going to need only half a dab in the pan if you're fair to medium- skinned. That is NOT a bad thing, though, because this color is stunning- it is a true burgundy berry red without orange or brown, but replete with gold shimmer that definitely adds a little something extra.

This applies very evenly, blends beautifully and lasts all day. It most certainly inspired me to continue trying Milani's blushes. The price is high for the drugstore- around $10- but if you wait for a sale you can find it for $5 or $6. Totally worth it, IMO.

on 10/7/2016 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I looove Milani products and have been looking for a dark toned blush and I've completely fell in love with it!

on 5/4/2015 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

For the longest when it came to red blushes, my go to was Nars's Exhibit A, a cool matte red. This $7 drugstore blush blows Exihibit A away. I actually love the gold that's mixed with the red. Makes Vino perfect for the summer and Exihibit A great for winter IMO. FYI, you really need a VERY light hand to apply this. I'm NW45 and made the mistake of going full on with it and ended up looking like a drank a bottle of tequila. Less is definately more! Best 7 bucks I ever spent!

on 3/3/2015 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This color is actually really gorgeous. So far I love all the Milani's I've tried. This is not one I actually own, but my aunt does. I tried it just for fun, but I'm so fair and warmer toned that on me it looks really ridiculous but it's so flattering on her (She's just slightly more tan). Their formulas are great and the colors are impactful and flattering, maybe not this shade for me personally but I can still appreciate it as a great shade.

on 2/18/2015 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

Using a VERY light touch, this looks great on fair skin. I use a fan brush and barely skim it over the blush and waft it on my cheeks. I usually use this along with my Stila Convertible Color in Poppy. Yes, red may look intimidating, but especially for us Winter ladies, it can be a strangely natural-looking blush; you just need a light hand. You CAN wear a red lip, but need not; it looks fine with any lip color I've used with it (I tend toward cooler lips, oranges aren't good on me). (My hair is mostly white now, but was light brown before.) I haven't noticed any obvious shimmer from this (but then, I do use it very sparingly), which I tend to avoid due to my age (disco died awhile ago!). ;-)

on 5/22/2014 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

If ever you needed a light hand for something, this is it. Use less than you think you need to. When done right, this is a beautiful deep red blush with a hint of a glow. When done wrong, you might as well call into work and tell them you're going to be late, because you might as well wash your face and start over. This blush is beautiful and pigmented, but sooo easy to over do.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This blush is absolutely gorgeous! I almost passed it up because I thought it would be too red and glittery for me. I am so glad I decided to give it a try. When the blush is applied the glitter does not transfer; the blush goes on matte and is a very soft, beautiful shade of red. As mentioned in other reviews this blush is highly pigmented so be sure to use a light hand when applying. It comes in a pretty round container and costs less than $8. I will definitely purchase this product again.

on 9/22/2013 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I ordered this Milani blush months ago, swatched it and thought it was a glittery mess.
Due to that I never bothered to wear it and it sat in my vanity for awhile. I watched a review on the product and liked how it appeared on the youtuber so decided to give it a try! Glad I did although a bit glittery when applied blends really nice on the cheek and the glitter isn't as apparent. Use a light hand because this is very pigmented. Looks very nice on tanned/dark skin. A good buy and great price.

on 10/26/2012 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite BLUSH
and I just got it 2 days ago, I absolutely love the color, and its so great on my skin.

The only thing i dont like about it is the packaging, it touches the top lid, and I'm afraid it will crumble, plus it looks a little cheap.

But it comes with a brush and a mirror so meh!

MILANI change the packaging to something better or like your bronzers.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This color looks so good on my NW45 complexion. Please be sure to use a LIGHT hand and blend good to prevent an unnatural rosy cheek look. Pretty packaging as well! I will repurchase.