CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine - Aventure

CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine - Aventure
Rouge Coco Shine - Aventure

on 3/1/2013 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A gorgeous bright pink lipstick. Actually, it's a little bit less than lipstick, but more than a gloss. That's why I love the Rouge Coco Shine products :) They're pigmented, but glossy as well, and feel very light on the lips. (The lasting power leaves a bit to be desired, though...) This color is lovely for any occasion when you want to brighten up your look effortlessly. It looks good with a neutral eye, with a smoky eye, and even when you're only wearing blush and mascara. Very flattering warm pink, and the quality is inimitable. Will repurchase thill the end of time.

on 12/22/2011 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Love love love this shade - it brightens my face up instantly.

I'm less in love with the lipstck itself. At 29 euros, I expected perfection. The lipstick feels quite moisturizing - I was looking for a winter lipstick - but perhaps not quite as moisturizing as I expected. It wears off quite quickly, in an hour or two, but my least favorite part is that while it fades, it also leaves a white crusty ring of residue on my lips (cheap lipsticks do that all the time but I expected quality here). So, keep a stack of napkins ready to wipe off the scum. In summary, lovely shade, beautifully packaged, but a mediocre product. I'm a huge fan of regular Coco Rouges - I have at least 9 of them - but won't probably purchase another Coco Rouge Shine.