Black Radiance Eldorado Red

Eldorado RedEldorado Red

on 6/14/2017 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite color. I posted a picture of me wearing my lipstick. Yeah, the packaging isn't the greatest but you can't expect much for $1.99. Black Radiance also sells their products on their website.

Update 09/08/2017: This lipstick is super pigmented and it lasts awhile, even when it doesn't say on their packaging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Loveeeeee this lipstick. Since I bought it I have forgot about my other lipsticks ( I own about 40). It's the perfect red for me nc44. Not too dark not too bright. Give it a try lovely color.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Beautiful strong red. Purchased it at WalMart for less than $2. Nice pigmentation that goes great with darker, warm skin tones. Drains a little and the packaging is lame, but not bad for less than $2. Kudos!

on 2/18/2011 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is one of the BEST reds ever....and its dirt cheap. I wore this today and got a bunch of compliments on this color. A deep red that's not too loud but not too demure either. I think this one leans more to the warm side. Texture is smooth and moisturizing. A must have for dark skinned ladies that love to wear reds. I wore this all day with no fading. This lipstick is also numbered #5005 and is only $ 1.99 at Walmart.

Popular Lipsticks