L'Oreal Infallible Lipstick - Forever Fuschia 138

L'Oreal Infallible Lipstick - Forever Fuschia 138

on 5/11/2013 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

This is indeed a great dupe for MAC Show Orchid. The subtle pink iridescence makes your teeth look slightly whiter too. It is not for the faint of heart, and if you're a lovely with fuller lips, adorning your mouth in this colour will draw eyes like a magnet. Wonderful medium, super bright pink with a blue-toned sheen. Stays true to colour and comfortable for at least 5 hours on me, which is amazing. Love the formula and will certainly repurchase when my backup runs out!

on 3/22/2011 8:30:00 PM

This product is fantastic!!!! A lot of you will be nicely surprised that there is no fragrance. This is the first time I've bought a L'oreal lipstick that didn't have that rose potpourri scent.

The color is stunning. A bright fuschia that's medium in depth. The color also has a very subtle purple iridescence.

I was concerned that the long lasting nature of this lipstick would cause my lips to dry out, but that has not happened at all. In fact, my lips feel the same as they did before I put the lipstick on.

This lipstick doesn't last 10 hours but it does last a solid 5-6 hours without touch ups. I'm a teacher and I needed this to stay on my lips a long time because I can't just stop and touch up with a room full of seven-year-olds!!!

I am so in love with this formula, the color and its staying power. There is a Mac shade (Show Orchid? I think???) that this shade can easily be a dupe for. I will be buying this again and again and again as long as this line is on the market.

Popular Lipsticks