L.A. Colors Lash Building Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

I recently bought Maybelline's Megaplush mascara hoping to find a reasonable dupe for Smashbox's Full Exposure mascara. Sadly the Megaplush did not hold a candle to Smashbox. I was very disappointed when I went to Dollar General to see what they had for waterproof mascara's as this was my only problem with the Full Exposure mascara, besides the price of course. I wasn't expecting much when I picked up this prettily packaged tube of mascara from L.A. Colors. THIS IS MY HG MASCARA. This is not a dupe for Full Exposure, in fact, I believe that the H.D. Waterproof mascara is way better than the Full Exposure and for $3 +tax, I will ALWAYS repurchase this.

on 10/29/2012 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have always wanted a mascara that brings out length, NOT thickness, cause my lashes are already as thick as can be, so it's just length that I am really craving for on my lashes. So, I was at the Dollar store, and their whole stall of makeup from L.A. colors really caught my eye. I decided to try out their mascara, and it just made my day! Even if though it doesn't hold curls very well, that really doesn't matter to me. All I ever needed was some extra length, and it does really well in that department. However, the brush is a bit too big, and awkward around my lower lashes, so I don't bother with lower lashes. Final verdict: L.A Colors mascara is my new HG!

I was expecting so much from this, I saw the brush and was like 'this is a winner' but the formula is so wet that it takes forever to build the volume!! I love the navy colour and the price is fab but I wouldn't purchase this again, it doesn't offer much but colour.

on 3/30/2011 1:23:00 AM

I was in desperate need so i bought this one for the price it is AMAZING. evan if it was 20.00$ i would still buy it. Trust me on this one it leaves no clumps and it makes my lashes look soo full i bought soo manny mascaras pretty much tried evry single one out their exept the dollar store ones maybe i'll try it sometimes but no joke buyy itt!!!! :) :)

XOXO ~ Aya