SHISEIDO The Skincare Day Moisture Protection SPF 15 Enriched

SHISEIDO The Skincare Day Moisture Protection SPF 15 Enriched

3.5

on 3/7/2007 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I usually use the normal version of this moisturizer but switched to the enriched for the first time this winter. The main reason I would not repurchase this version is because it gives me a whitish cast in photos, which the regular version did not. I am not sure if they changed the sunscreen ingredients in the enriched version only, or if they changed them across the board, because I definitely do not remember the regular version giving me that nasty white cast! My bottle has a sticker over the sunscreen ingredients that says Octinoxate and Avobezone are the active ingredients; it previously was Octinoxate and Butyl Methoxydibenzoymethane. Also, I think this makes my combo skin more prone to shine. Oh well, back to the original (only if the sunscreen stayed the same though!)

This product is a wonderful silky soft lotion that leaves my skin wonderfully hydrated and its in a nice tall white pump bottle so it lasts forever. Only problem is it has an abysmal SPF 10, so thats why I only gave it 4 lipsticks. But for a great moisturizer for those willing to wear an adequate spf underneath, this is a fantastic choice.