Rimmel Lasting Finish - Pink Blush

Rimmel Lasting Finish - Pink Blush
Enter TitleLasting Finish - Pink BlushLasting Finish - Pink Blush

4.1

All the reviews described this as a unique bubblegum or light pastel pink, and I'm always in search of a baby pink, so I was sad to receive a common medium rosy pink. It looks warmer & darker than described. Not a terrible color, but super common - I feel like every brand has some sort of medium-toned pink like this one. I can't figure out why mine is darker, seeing how many people have swore this is a dupe for Gaga (maybe I purchased an old tube that darkened?). In any case I'm so let down! The formula is creamy and comfortable though, but if I had known I'd be receiving a color this ordinary I never would have purchased it. I will blend this into my cheeks as actual blush instead of lipstick in order to not waste this, but definitely not re-buying

on 8/1/2014 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Cool-toned pastel pink, does not suit me at all (warm toned, NC30) as a lipstick, but this is a great blush! This has a lilac/lavender undertone to it that brightens my yellow-toned skin. I dab it on my cheeks and blend out, then set with translucent powder. It lasts about 3-4 hours on my oily-combo skin.

As comparison, it is a paler pink than my NYX cream blush in Glow. Glow is more deep pink. "Pink Blush" is great when I want a more delicate flush. It is similar in tone to my Essence Silky Touch blush in "Adorable".

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Some time ago walgreens.com was having a awesome sale on Rimmel so I decided to purchase a bunch of lipsticks, I love pink and this one looked nice, I had not tried it on until yesterday (mybday) and omg it totally made my complexion look so nicely sun kissed, I would recommend this one for us latin girls with color. It was not at all drying on the lips, no transferring to teeth and just looked amazing by itself! I love Rimmel lipsticks so much, sometimes more than my mac ones!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Rimmel lipsticks: some places keep the stock on the shelf much too long, and the lipstick deteriorates till it's drying but waxy, without much colour payoff. This happens when I buy Rimmel at a certain shop in my area so I have to be keenly aware that they have just put new stock on the shelves, before buying. Just a warning, if you find your Rimmel lipstick is so-so instead of creamy and awesome like they usually are.
This colour is beautiful. I love it so much, it brightens, it is the perfect bold pastel-y pink. No shimmer. I love how most pink Rimmel lipsticks including this one, have a slight blueish undertone which really looks great with my skin, somehow. Even DH compliments my lipstick whenever I use this - just noting this because it's unusual. btw this and Pink Champagne are the same thing iirc.

on 6/19/2013 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Pink blush is a barbie pink lipstick It's verry creamy,it last fairly long.I use it with a pink lip gloss and a nude-pink lip liner.Love it!

A more subtle version of "retro pink". It's a cool (vs warm) shade, and even though I have warm skin tone it somehow works. I like to wear this with more subtle eyes. Striking and pretty.

on 5/7/2013 6:50:00 PM

I love this lipstick. Not a fan of the smell (classic Rimmel cinnamon-y fragrance?), but the colour is a nice poppy bubble gum pink. I wear pink lipsticks A LOT (my go-to is MAC Plink!), but I wanted to pick something a little more unexpected so I tried this colour out. It looks great on my skin tone and it is kinda 80s, but I'm okay with that. Will definitely repurchase.

I usually really hate bubblegum pink lipsticks, but I always seem to like Rimmel lipsticks so I tried it. I was not disappointed. It's really a pretty shade and was more flattering than I expected. I would give it five stars, but I'm still in shock that I actually LIKE a pink shade. I wouldn't wear it every day, but it's definitely a keeper.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I Love this lipstick SO much! It's that perfect pink that isn't to bright but doesn't wash you out. This is the colour I think of when I think of pink and it's amazing. The lipstick itself feels creamy and is really colour-rich. I really like the scent. I know a lot of people dont but I really like it and it doesn't bother me. It has a semi-matte finish, it's not glossy or shiny but it isn't completely matte, I really like the finish. I'd say it lasts a pretty long time. I had this on and had a drink and it was still well put. It lasts about 3 hours or so which is pretty good for the price. Usually these lipsticks are $10 in Australia , but I got mine on sale for $5 and I love it. If you don't like pinks you haven't seen anything till you try this!

I love this lipstick so much! I wear it most days it's my defo go to lipstick! I think I'm on my fourth or fifth now! it's very easy for everyday wear I highly recommend this if you love your pink lipsticks!