Olay Olay Total Effects Deep Penetrating Moisture Body Wash

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

2.3

WATER/EAU, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL/HUILE MIN?ALE, SODIUM TRIDECETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, SODIUM LAUROAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, TRIDECETH-3, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA BUTTER), NIACINAMIDE*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE**, PANTHENOL***, OXIDIZED POLYETHYLENE, ACRYLONITRILE/METHACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, ISOPENTANE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, PEG-90M, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, XANTHAN GUM, IRON OXIDES. *VITAMIN/VITAMINE B3, **VITAMIN/VITAMINE E, ***VITAMIN/VITAMINE B5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I love this body wash! It's so nourishing and moisturizing I don't even need lotion after I use it. My skin feels and looks velvety soft and smooth after just one use. It's thick and creamy and has a nice scent to it, although some sensitive folks could find it to be too scented. This stuff is EASILY my favorite drugstore body wash. I don't think I could survive the winter without this creamy, luxurious heaven send! I would recommend this for anyone with extremely dry skin that needs quality moisture that will last throughout the day. I took off a lippie because it's almost $10 for a small amount.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Let me start off by saying TRY THIS BODY WASH ONLY IF YOU'RE WITH ALL THE STATEMENTS FROM BELOW

1. Dry - Very Dry Skin ( not Sensitive )
2. Smell is not a matter and
3.No problems with mineral oil or petrolatum

Got it in a sample size from walmart.com since i read mixed reviews of this body wash..It did moisturize my winter dry skin like NO OTHER body wash could ...

But Seriously what's up with the Smell .? Even the Dove 's Sensitive skin body wash and J & J 's Natural body wash with ' Allerfree ' fragrance , smell much much better than this ...Not pleasing at all .

Like everybody else said, it also makes the tub slippery

I don't usually like my free stuff to be done with soon...But this sample lasted for a week and i wanted to finish it off quickly...

I've had good lucks with so many Olay products ,but not a fan of this one...A couple of times when it came out new , I saw these on the Health & Beauty aisle in walmart ..and the next time it's already gone into the clearance section .

on 3/18/2010 1:46:00 PM

I'm not sure on price and packaging as I got the sample so that is the reason for those scores.

This smells like a man...not impressed. Glad I got the sample free.