Rimmel Moisture Renew - Rose Blush

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have fairly full lips and reds just seem to make me look like a muppet. This is a great alternative to red lipstick. Bright very natural looking berry color that lasts a few hours. Sometimes I don't want to touch it up at all because it stains lips in a really pretty way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This lipstick is a nice sheer medium rose color and just a hint darker than my natural lip color. I find this to be a lipstick I would wear when I want a softer lip look. The packaging is cute too. It doesn't feel overly moisturizing though it also isn't drying. Just seems like a simple lipstick, nothing too special about it. The only thing that I hate is the scent. I don't understand why companies have to put odd fragrances in their lip products. I will keep it around to use up on days when my lips just need a hint of color, but it isn't something I am absolutely in love with or would repurchase.

on 8/22/2010 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I hate this lipstick. The price is reasonable. The smell of it is disgusting. The texture is moisturizing and instead of being creamy its greasy on the lips. I hate sheer lipsticks and this lipstick is sheer. The color is a sheer medium rose or pink. The color is not flattering on my pigmented brown lips. The packaging is purple with a crown on the top.