Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Cheek & Lip Tint

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Cheek & Lip Tint
Beauty Rush Cheek & Lip TintBeauty Rush Cheek & Lip TintBeauty Rush Cheek & Lip TintVS Cheek Tint - Just Peachy

1 review

Beauty Rush Cheek Tint "Just Peachy": Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydroxystearic Acid, Isostearyl Isostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ceresin, Fragrance (Parfum), 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985). Beauty Rush Cheek Tint "Mon Cherry": Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydroxystearic Acid, Isostearyl Isostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ceresin, Fragrance (Parfum), 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850). Beauty Rush Cheek Tint "I Pink I Can": Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydroxystearic Acid, Isostearyl Isostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ceresin, Fragrance (Parfum), 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850).

on 7/13/2010 4:43:00 PM

I bought this in the cherry red color. I gave it a four just because of the packaging.

I was looking for a dupe to Nars Multiple Tint. I havent tried the Nars product so I cant compare, but the VS product is what I would expect from a tint. The color is very sheer and buildable - I build it up to a nice sheer red and it gives me a great glow without being pink. It lasts through a full day (including a class at the gym) and does not become shiny/greasy looking (considering it is a gel based product). The smell is great too - best smelling blush I've ever used. Havent used this on my lips so cant comment there.

The packaging stinks - its like a mini tube of deoderant. The shape is odd, so you cant just swipe it on. I use my fingers to build up the color and it blends the color nicely.

I would definitley buy this again just for the color alone. I beleive when I bought this there was a special $2 for $10 or something like that but they are normally priced around $7, which is average for a blush.

Popular Blush Products