Caudalie Night Infusion

Filtered by age: 25-29

4.7

AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN*, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE*, CETEARYL ALCOHOL*, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL*, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL*, SQUALANE*, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER*, PEG-20 STEARATE*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) EXTRACT*, CARBOMER, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT*, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, POLYGLYCERYL-10 PENTAOLEATE*, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE*, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TILIA PLATYPHYLLOS FLOWER EXTRACT*, VERBENA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT*, CERAMIDE 3, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETAGLUCAN, TOCOPHEROL*, COUMARIN, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL. *Origine vgtale - Plant origin

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

For such a thick cream (which usually break me out) this did surprisingly well on my skin. I've noticed a decrease in the redness of my skin after waking up and almost no breakouts after a couple of weeks of using this.

However, it is thick and feels very heavy on the face. The product description claims it's lightweight...it's definitely not. My face feels smothered rather than simply moisturized. But the discomfort goes away after a few minutes. Can't vouch for the alleged patents of any Caudalie products (anything can be patented) & it's pretty expensive for a basic night cream.

I am 29 and this is my first anti-aging night cream. I absolutely love it - I LOVE the smell, the texture is incredible - I've never had a face cream go on so smoothly, yes be so rich and moisturizing. I am positive I will repurchase when I run out.

Loving this products, i use it alongside with the Premier Cru ..
i adore the smell, it really relaxes my mind, the texture seemed a little bit too rich, but it melts into the skin very quickly and leaves very hydrated until the morning.. the price is very good knowing that they use reveratrol - one of the most powerful anti-aging ingredient in the plant world. love it love it, ...

Popular Moisturizers