Maybelline New York color sensational in Crazy for Coffee

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Maybelline New York color sensational in Crazy for Coffee

4.3

on 3/28/2018 10:46:00 AM

Why have i waited so long to review this? This is my go-to lipstick. I am fair complected, light eyes and hair. This looks GREAT on me. really makes my blue eyes pop. this is a brownish red on me, kind of like a dark cinnamon. the wear is good and this may be the first lipstick i actually use up completely. no fear, i already have another tube waiting in the wings. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The color is gorgeous! Kind of a toffee/coffee color. It is a cream. But a rather drying cream. A very flattering shade for many skin tones I have no doubt. I've heard people gripe about the packaging. While it isn't Channel packaging - it seems fine to me for a drug store brand. Other than the dryness - the only other thing I can't seem to get past is the smell. While it isn't horrible - it certainly isn't pleasant either. I wish I could describe it better because Maybelline really needs to work on this. The closest I could come is "Wet plastic being made in a factory."

on 11/15/2010 10:03:00 AM

I love this color. I had put it away for a little while and recently started using it again. I apply, put a little dusting of powder over it and reapply again. Stays on all morning and just a touch up in the afternoon.