Giorgio Armani Rouge d"Armani # Pink 501

No Image

4.5

on 3/15/2017 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I tried this based on the glowing reviews, but unfortunately did not have the same experience. I do love the packaging and the gorgeous pinky plummy shade, however the finish screams LIPSTICK and it feels very heavy on. I keep rubbing my lips and feeling irritated, as if they have a heavy mask on.
The finish does suit a purpose for me. It is definitely a formal business lipstick and could be used field presentations and formal meetings. But it seems way too heavy-feeling and obvious for daily life.

on 10/7/2010 5:48:00 AM

This lipstick is amazing. i use the 510 and 511. its long lasting and moisturizing, i didn't even think that was possible. i always get alot of compliments for this.

on 11/30/2009 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this lipstick too. I usually don't like full coverage lipsticks but this is so nice. It feels moist and is semi glossy. This color is a mlbb color on my barely pigmented lips. Very natural looking. Love the black magnetic case.

on 10/26/2009 1:11:00 PM

I absolutely love love love this new formula. Its long lasting, semi-glossy and non-drying. Pink #501 is a medium shade of pink - not too exciting but it shows up nicely on my pigmented lips which is a plus. The lid of the lipstick is magnetized which is a unique feature. The colors in real life look much different than on the armani website or even in the tube - I recommend trying them on at the store or ordering from the website which allows returns. I think I have at least 8 of these lipsticks so far (stocked up when Saks had 10% off).

Popular Lipsticks