Nude Skincare Miracle Mask

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

water (aqua), galactoarabinan (larch trees), glycerin (plant sources), sclerotium gum (fermented sugar), hydroxyethylcellulose (wood and cotton), arginine (plant sources), lactic acid (sugar and beet), panax ginseng root extract, galactaric acid (apple pectin), citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) fruit extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, dextrin (corn), hydrolyzed hibiscus esculentus extract, kaolin (clay), chondrus crispus (carrageenan algae), camellia sinensis leaf extract, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate. *certified organic ingredient

on 4/4/2015 5:09:00 PM

Honestly a fantastic miracle.
Helped my skin look fabulous each day ! :)
Super pleased.

on 3/15/2015 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love love love this mask!

Miracle for sure. I use it 2 per week and my skin never looked healthier! :)

Don't understand the bad reviews for it.

Would highly recommend.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very nice!! Most exfoliates dry out my skin.. I've tried many.. I was so impressed the results I got from a natural gentle line like nude! I applied it in the am while drinking my coffee after about 10 min my skin ate it and it dried . Once I applied water and made circular motions I started to feel the gentle exfoliation of the rice beads. I remember thinking I could barely feel them n it prob wouldn't do anything . I they splashed my face and washed with cleansing oil. My face was not the least bit red like it is after a peel! It was uber soft and had a polished look. My foundation layed beautifully all day long and when I removed my makeup my face still had a soft polished look to it.. I'm so happy I tried this . Note this is a chemical and physical exfoliant! It's a glycolic acid with rice beads. Also gluten free n safe for vegans

I got a free trial size of this when buying the Nude Replenishing Night Oil (which I love), but I must say this product seems completely overpriced and "miracle" is certainly an overstatement. On my face, this just provides a bit of moisture but makes no visable difference at all...Itīs pretty much like an average aloe vera mask (it smells like aloe vera too, in my opinion). Not a bad product but doesnīt live up to expectations at all, the price is shameless.

I wholeheartedly agree with the previous reviewer. I applied this and didn't notice anything and for $70 this is a step I'd rather not take. If you're interested in trying this line I would suggest you choose a nice moisturizer instead of this one as there are much better masks out there for less cost.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is great mask that doesn't leave me red. I usually leave it on for 15-30 minutes. It exfoliates well but this isn't really noticeable until you wash your face the next time, when all the skin comes off! It does brighten and revive in the short term too.

on 9/19/2009 12:32:00 PM

Miracle Mask is an AHA exfoliating mask that is to be left on for 5 minutes. It did a good job of surface exfoliation, and got rid of some flakiness I had. The consistency is like a thinned-out honey with less stickiness. It smells like yeast--not like a baked good, like you're soaking yeast to activate it for baking. Not at all unpleasant, just not the typical scent one associates with facial products. While I could feel it on my skin, it did not cause any major tingling. Most AHA masks require more time to use, the 5 minute application is something that is practical to work into a nighttime skincare routine a couple times a week. You know how it is when we plan to use a 30 min mask on a regular basis? And we do it....for two weeks. While this isn't as effective as, say, my beloved REN glycolactic peel, it stands a far better chance of being used on a regular basis solely based on convenience. Got it as a sample and I'm going to purchase the bottle. It's pricey, at $70, but you only need a tiny bit.

Ingredients:
Water, Galactoarabinan (Larch Trees), Glycerin (Plant Sources), Sclerotium Gum (Fermented Sugar), Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose (Wood And Cotton), Arginine (Plant Sources), Lactic Acid (Plant Sources, Sugar And Beet), Dextrin (Corn), Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Kaolin (Clay), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan Algae), Galactaric Acid (Apple Pectin), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate.