Maybelline color sensational broadway bronze

4.3

I love this color, it looks wonderful on my medium olive tone skin.
Frosty Medium Brown color that can go with any/every thing. Looks great when i do a heavy eye. Lasts for a good 4-5 hours without reapplying unless i eat something of course. FYI this looks great when you put MAC's Vanilla Pigment over it... it turns into this beautiful frosty pinkish bronze that is absolutely to die for.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this lipstick over 2 years ago (and still have plenty to get through) on a whim. I wanted something brown-ish nude and this worked out great. It looks great with my olive-ish complexion.

I generally top it off with a lighter lip-gloss (often nude/light pink) and I love how it makes my lips look sort of pouty. I'm not crazy about lipsticks but this isn't too drying (not the most moisturizing either though).

There's plenty of product and although I've had this for a long time, it still doesn't smell and works just fine. :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is more of a frosted mauve-brown than a true bronze, and therefore doesn't work well on my very fair, yellow-toned skin. I can see this being an excellent option for cool-toned women who still want to wear shimmery bronze, because there's enough mauve/purple in it to work with those complexions. I bought it in the hopes that I could make it work by using warmer colors with the rest of my makeup, but it just looks ashy and grey on me. I do like the Color Sensational formula and packaging; it's creamy, pigmented, and elegant to use. This would be a great shade for pinkish-fair-skinned or cool olive-skinned women.

I love this color. It works great on my skintone!

I got this lipstick as an impulse buy a few years ago because of the name. It looked too dark on me, and as a result ended up in the bottom of my bathroom drawer. I decided to try it again a few days ago, putting on a light but thorough coat over some thick lip balm, and viola, I had the most beautiful shimmery mauve I had ever seen.

The packaging isn't beautiful, but it survived being shuffled around in a drawer for that long, so I'd say you can count on it. The color lasts well, and doesn't really fade much on it's own. Mine lasted until lunch when I forgot about it and wiped my mouth with a napkin.

My lips are naturally rather pigmented, and it's hard to find shades that work well. This worked well on me, but I'm not sure what it would look like on someone with pinker lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely would buy this shade again and I bought the gloss, too. Superb products. Now for the color. A shimmery medium toned bronzed mauve. So gorgeous and looks beautiful with my coloring and brown eyes! It matches my natural cheek color perfectly. I actually have a creme (no frost) lipstick practically identical to Broadway Bronze. It's Revlon's Colorburst in Hazelnut. So, if you don't like shimmer, Hazelnut is the one to pick. For me, I enjoy both pretty equally.

For those complaining about rancid or wax like lipsticks, they must have bought old lipsticks. I bought some of these lipsticks off of ebay and two out of three were like glue sticks. I learned my lesson for sure! I will only buy from places that restock regularly.

this is such a gorgeous color. got it on ebay for $0.99 plus shipping. it is creamy sheer, brownish red, just lovely. BUT it has that icky stale smell and i had to toss it, could not stand it. will have to wait till i get some money and try another one from a store. waaaaah. i love the color. i am pinky skinned irish, green eyes, dark red hair with very light grey streaks.
sigh.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This comes out on my lips the color that I wanted Nearly There to be. It's darker than Nearly There and therefore works better on my skin tone, even though I'm pale. They are similar colors with Broadway Bronze just being enough darker to work for me. It's a pinky bronze color that is the perfect neutral on my lips. I am completely in love with this color. The texture is smooth and the color does say without drying out my lips.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have been on a mad hunt for lipstick that is actually a lipstick. I don't like how greasy most lipsticks are these days. They don't stay on & the pigment is weak. UNTIL.. I found this! I had a 2.00 off coupon so I got it at WalMart for 3.50. Amazing color hold, nice feeling of lipstick staying on my lips! I had a hard time choosing a color because there were so many to choose from. I really like this color, Its a brownish, bronze with a nice plumy tone and a little shimmer. I am brunette w/lt brown eyes so I find it to be a good match. I will definetely be looking at other shades. The trouble at WalMart was the display had strong colored background lighting so I had to take it to another aisle to see the actual true color. This seems like it will be a lasting lipcolor. The smell unfortunately was a little like play dough but hey whats wrong with a blast to your past right? So glad to find a lipstick that wont glide off though!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this color! I'm an NC15 & this compliments my fair skin amazingly. It can be easily toned down or more intense with your application method. For $5 you can't go wrong!