Quo Total Perfection Face Primer

Quo Total Perfection Face Primer
Quo primerTotal Perfection Face Primer

on 4/26/2017 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Surprised by all the negative reviews for this primer. It may be more suited to the over 40 face (I'm 52 and have been using for 7 years). It is emollient but if you apply and let dry completely before applying anything on top, works as it should making foundation application smoother (and poreless) and incredibly long-lasting. It does have a silky texture that is undeniably silicone-based, but I don't have any problems with breakouts with my combination skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I liked how this feels on. I put this on under my mattifying mostuizer & my skin felt so smooth. I noticed my makeup when on much better & lasted longer. I also noticed that makeup didn't seem to sink into my laugh lines which is good :)

on 3/23/2008 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

UPDATE: i've started using this again. i think it does make my tm blend into my skin a little better. nothing too extraordinary or too noticeable. i will use it up and move onto other primers.
i seem to be in the minority on this product. compared to just using a moisturizer, i noticed no difference in the way my makeup is applied, nor in the lasting power of the makeup. yes, my skin is freakishly soft, but that's not the point, is it? it didn't make me break out.