E.L.F. studio blush in berry merry

E.L.F. Studio Blush Berry MerryELF blush in Berry Merry91

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

on 2/20/2017 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Great berry blush - strong pigment and I love the sleek compact. Perfect for travel.

However, I disagree about this color not applying like how it looks. I found it to appear mauve berry on my cheeks - not orange at all - and just like the color in the pan. I also bought the e.l.f. powder blush quad palette in dark and I almost thought that this color was duped in it - but it isn't! There is one color in the quad that is REALLY close to this, but it's not exact - so I'm glad that I have this unique handy little blush for when I don't want to take the blush palette out of the house.

Very strong pigment and lasted very well (as most blushes do on me).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is one of my favorite blushes that I have ever tried, and I've purchased everything from Nars to Wet 'n' Wild to Clinique and everything in between. The formula is silky, the pigmentation stands up to high-end, and the wear is all-day. This looks like a berry color online, but it is actually more like a sunset orange-pink in person. Don't let the website fool you. I was pretty surprised when this came in the post and wasn't what I had seen online. I have green eyes, olive skin, and dark hair, so this worked beautifully. I just wanted to give a heads-up because what you see is not what you get in terms of color. The picture on this review page makes this blush look like a purple berry color, but that simply is NOT what you're going to get. I would describe the actual color as a shimmery/sparkly terra cotta with gold reflects. It's beautiful, just not at all a "what you see is what you get" shade.

on 2/5/2017 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have had lots of blushes from different brands. I think this is amongst very few which are inexpensive but very pretty for my NC30 skin tone. It is definitely berry color and goes with nude lipsticks. It has shimmer which I prefer over matte in blush. A winner!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely beautiful. A soft plum or even a dark rose with some shimmer but does not transfer too much as shimmer. I had to order, not available at my local stores.
Lovely for any time. My skin is on the lighter side and when I use it during Summer, it looks as a pretty alive color, not clownish at all.
I use the E.L.F. stippling brush or the their ultimate blending brush. Good pigment, don't need a lot. I find that if I use their blush that have not shimmer, they tend to be more chalky, this one is not.
I could see this being worn by a dark toned skin and look just pretty gorgeous!!!

on 1/12/2015 3:07:00 AM

The color is nice for fall/winter, but the shimmer is a little too obvious for my tastes. This blush would look nice for evening wear but not during the day.

on 1/5/2015 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this blush! Be warned, if you hate glitter/shimmer, you are not going to like this blush. Beautiful shimmery vibrant plum is the best way to describe. Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. What more can you ask? Excellent blush for only $3!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Freaking love this blush. Highly pigmented, but easy to work with and looks lovely on my fair skin. Added this to my cart at last minute and so glad I did. It is my favorite of the four elf studio blushes I bought.

on 1/19/2014 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love the color of this Blush. It's that perfect "plummish" color! The consistency is very smooth and I'm able to pick up a lot of product using my e.l.f complexion brush. There is a little bit of shimmer which is something I don't like, but it's a beautiful color. It also gives you a little bit of a glow. I'm definitely repurchasing

You can also check out my youtube review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

on 10/27/2013 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a NARS blush-aholic, but at over twenty quid a pop it's an expensive habit to keep up. I have been a fan of E.L.F products for a while now, I think for the price the quality is really good for everyday products and when researching NARS dupes I noticed these studio blushes were mentioned a lot. I ordered the Albatross and Sin dupes, this being the supposed Sin dupe. Although as far as dupes go this is much less dusky than Sin, this blush is absolutely gorgeous and an autumn/ winter staple for me. It's a lovely rich berry burgundy with gold fine glitter and just looks so gorgeous on my skin. It's well pigmented but can be used every day if you use a little, or easily used for a dramatic evening look. If this blush was the same price as a high end blush I would buy it again, the fact it's only a few quid just makes it all the better. I'm in love!!

on 11/29/2012 1:22:00 PM

A really nice berry coloured blush which would suit a variety of skin tones. It gives me a really nice glow and I'd definitely be buying this blush again!