Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Styling Creme

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Styling Creme

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Deykuart A, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Aragan Oil), Citric Acid, Fragrance (Supplement), D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red 17

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was a bit skeptical about this one at first because of the price mainly because there are many products that contain Argan oil that are less expensive than this brand but after researching I came to find that this brand has the most potent amount of the Argan oil . Prior to trying this, I would use Sebastian's Whipped Cream with Potion 9 as a treatment styler and I found I get the same result when using Morocon Oil Styling Cream which is cost effective to use 1 product instead of two and get the same result.

I wasn't too thrilled with the scent of the product but it does give light control and mega shine as a treatment styler and leaves my hair soft and supple.

on 12/20/2014 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I will never be without this product, this is the one I would hope to be stranded on a desert island with, this is my hair's one and only HG.
Awesome, long lasting ( 2 years and that's 3 times a week on mid length hair), smells fab, easy to get and I wont live without it.
Buy it don't hesitate!

on 3/21/2011 11:15:00 PM

Add me to the list of extremely satisfied people who uses this cream! It's the BEST I've ever used and my hair LOVES this stuff. It leaves your hair so soft, so manageable, never ever greasy and smelling sooo good! I have been using this cream for months now and my hair looks fabulous because of it. A little dab here and there on a daily basis has also ensured that I don't get split ends or breakage. In fact, I realized that I've been able to grow my hair long since I started using this creme. It's a bit pricey, but it lasts a long time and is worth every single penny. My hair hasn't seen a dry day since I've been using this. It's a miracle in a bottle!! Will repurchase over and over and over again!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

An uber-expensive product that is so worth it! Takes down frizzes, conditions and makes hair super soft. Buy a bottle and it will last forever.. share it.. cut the cost. You will love the fragrance, the way your hair is just perfect from using this. You cannot go wrong using this product.

Popular Styling Products