Maybelline New York Plum Wine (C410)

Filtered by age: 25-29

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Everyone who loves lipstick should own this color! In the tube it looks like a rich and creamy dark-plummy mauve. But it goes on the lips as a sheer slightly reddish plum that would be very flattering on almost any skintone. The color is buildable, but I would'nt call this a full-coverage lipstick. It glides on nicely and feels moisturizing - kind of like a lip balm.There is not even a hint of sparkle in this lipstick, and while I don't normally care for scented lip products, this has a bit of a watermelon candy scent that fades after a couple of minutes. I will definitely buy this lipstick again - it's so versatile and affordable!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am not a fan of drugstore lipsticks but I love this one and run out every 6 months or so and replace repeatedly. The shade is wonderful and I love the way the shade name and an approximation of the color is printed on the bottom of the tube. The only thing that would be better would be if the case were flat on top so I can stand it upside down to read this, but still - for $6, this is wonderful.