Korres Silicone-Free Face Primer

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Korres Silicone-Free Face Primer

3.0

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Melissa Officinalis Distillate* (Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water*), Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil* (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*), Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Sodium Phytate, Betaine, Citric Acid, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract*, Honey, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Linalool, Pectin.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this because it is silicone free (silicone products tend to pill up into little flaky bits on my face), but this doesn't really do anything for me. It is more like a lotion, with an orange/citrus-y smell I am not fond of. After using it a few times, I noticed it made me break out with teeny pimples on my jaw line. And it doesn't seem to make my makeup stay on longer or help with pore size. Maybe this would be good for someone with dry skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

For reference, I have very sensitive skin, and I also have eczema. I bought a travel sized tube of this for 10 dollars because I figured if it wasn't good, I wasn't losing much. Well, I have to say, this is the only face product I've used that doesn't break me out! As for primer abilities, I wear this underneath powder foundation, concealor and blush daily. I does make it stay from 6:15am-3:00pm, which is about 8-9 hours. So as a primer, it's pretty good, and it's also healthy ingridients. However, it claims to even out skin tone, and minimize pores, but it doesn't. Your face will look the same after application. If you have sensitive skin, and want inexpensive primer, consider this one.