REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

2.0

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 4/18/2013 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I really like this blusher.
Looks warm pink on my olive yellow toned skin(around NC30), many people have complained about it not showing on their skin but I haven't personally experienced this problem. The colour shows just fine on my skin.
The packaging is ok but the included brush is awful(I always use my separately bought brushes for everything though).
overall its a nice everyday choice for me- great value, great colour.

on 11/10/2012 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Scarcely shows up on my warm olive skin tone. I found that my brush did not pick up much of the product as it's very dusty and the colour payoff is abysmal. It took me about 3 applications to get some trace of transfer action going on. Not impressed.

on 1/26/2010 12:08:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this color so much, but on my NC37-40 it almost doesn't show. I had to apply bronzer as base so I could see the lightest touch of peach in my cheeks and this was after serveral applications. I really want to try other colors, I love Revlon and I'm a huge fan of matte blushes, but I won't buy this color again.

Popular Blush Products