Revlon Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Filtered by age: 25-29
Revlon Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

3.8

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 2/18/2015 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have used this blush for years without a complaint. It is a beautiful, subtle color that blends well and lasts. It's a pleasant, soft peach-pink color without any shimmer nor glitter. I would be devastated if they discontinued it! Highly recommended.

This blush is great! Even LISA ELDRIDGE recommends this.)

I am male, and my blush use is limited (no gorgeous pop of color and no radiant shimmery cheeks), but I find this blush unique and useful because of the shade and shine-free texture. I have fair skin with warm undertones and I use this to connect my bronzer to my dark rosy pigmented blush that I highlight the high points of my face with. (No, no shimmery highlighter for me!) This particular shade makes a nice gradual transition between my blush, my bronzer and the color of my skin. I apply it on my neck, above my temples and up til the corners of the forehead. It helps in contouring while giving my bronzer that amount of sunburn that is missing.

People who find it not pigmented enough, should not have bought a blush that is described as sheer to begin with. "For soft, matte color." are the exact words on the packaging. But I find the pigmentation to be above average. The main reason this doesn't show up on some people is that the color is only a light rosy peach. Very skinlike and unless your skin is light, it's normal that it won't easy to see.

I'm reading all the reviews and I can't help thinking that people should be more grateful for blushes like this. It's almost unthinkable to have a truly matte blush released by other mainstream drugstore brands such as CoverGirl, Rimmel, L'Oreal or Maybelline. Even among high end more matte blushes it's not easy to find one that is 100% mica free and useful for contouring or very oily skin.

The package is quite sturdy, unisex and chic. The brush is too small but it's made of soft natural hair and could work as an on the go brush to apply highlighter with.

NOTE: The pop up mirror people have mentioned has been redesigned. Starting sometime in 2009, the packaging became thinner and the mirror was simply glued on the inside. One good thing about Revlon products is that they usually write the production year next to the copyright sign. Don't go pick up an old stock, expired blush and complain that your brush does not picking it up.)

on 4/2/2013 7:36:00 PM

I bought this blush because I was looking for a nice matte peachy shade and this seemed a good choice.
Unfortunately I feel really conflicted about it - the colour does show up on my skin, it is subtle- which I like, I much prefer to layer and build than start off strong or have to take loads of excess off my brush. I think the problem for me is that the formula of the blush makes it quite dull on my skin. When I think about blush... I want it to make me look healthy, radiant, fresh, alive (but not necessarily a shimmer fest)..... and dull is the very antithesis of all this. It is a pity because the colour was actually right for me but the texture all wrong. I don't think that it is dull because it is matte because there are other matte finish products which don't produce this effect on me. It just seems 'lacking' for want of a better word.
I've given this blusher quite a few chances and every day that I wear it I always feel quite 'bleh' about how I look so I'm afraid that for me it's a fail.

Update- I've bumped this up. I still find it very 'meh' on its own BUT it works fabulously when used with other blushes. I don't know why that should be but when I team it with a pinker blush the Perfectly Peach just seems to prettify it that much more? So I am getting a lot more use out of it lately.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I bought this blush as a last minute purchase at Ulta online so I could get free shipping, and I almost wish I had just paid for the shipping so I wouldn't be stuck with this horrible thing. I've been loving most of Revlon's new stuff, the Lip Butters are amazing, but this blush doesn't even show up on me, and I'm super fair (not sure what I'd wear in Mac terms). It feels smooth when I swatch it or put it on my cheeks, but there's just no color, it's almost like putting on a translucent powder. And it looked so pretty in the packaging :(

Pretty, peach flush. Lasts long enough for the day and is matte so ideal if you're wearing a strong eye or a lot of sparkle on the eye. Looks lovely with Revlons Peach Petal lip gloss and a brown or grey smoky eye.

I like subtle girly blushes and this one is perfect- im nc30 and it definitely does show up on me and my friend who is nc20 it looks great too. I don't like blush 'over done' or really obvious, especially in this harsh winter light, so this is perfect. Its a peachy pink that stays put all day. I dont usually use d/s make up but this blush is really lovely :)

on 10/10/2010 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love love love this blush. Im pretty fair skinned and wear this to help give me a perky glow. The Matte is great because I hate glitter in anything but my eyeshadow. I could definitly see though how this might not be great for medium to darker toned ladies. I apply it with my EOB Blush brush and its perfect. I think I may actually hit pan with this one!!

on 7/18/2010 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted a peach blush and I had been torn on whether or not I wanted Illamasqua Lover. After swatching it a hundred times I decided against it because I just dyed my hair red from dark brown and I thought that I would just look orange all over. I had heard of this when I was a brunette and didn't want a pinky peach, but now that I'm a redhead pinky peach sounded just about right. I was really pleasantly surprised by this blush. On the downside it's not as pigmented as anything by Illamasqua obviously, but it's matte just like theirs and it's very natural-looking. I use this when I'm doing a darker eye so my whole look isn't too intense. It's also absolutely perfect for work. I've also found that I don't have issues with it fading very much during the day like other reviewers have mentioned. Overall great product for the price.

Being very pale skinned, I find this blush is great for adding a bit of warmth to my face. I like the level of pigmentation and the matte finish it gives. The packing is pretty good, and as far as the little freebie brushes go that come with some blushes - this is one of the best I've come across, so soft! And combined with the pop out mirror in the packing it's perfect for touching up during the day.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

two words: Excellent product! The color looks amazing on my tan skin b/c it's very pigmented...it also blends easily and doesn't take long to apply (a little goes a long way..)..