Ecotools concealer brush

Ecotools  concealer brush

4.5

Brush Y'all.

on 11/10/2017 2:51:00 PM

I really love this brush. Even though I seldom use this for concealer application, but I mostly use it to contour my nose, and it works amazing. I washes my brushes pretty often too and none bristles fall off. This is totally worth the price.

on 9/2/2013 5:03:00 PM

I like this brush, although I do not use it on a daily basis. This is good for applying concealer on the face. I prefer a smaller brush for the undereye area, but it does okay under there, too. Mostly I use this to conceal small spots of discoloration. It works well for this purpose.

First off, "ecotools" as a name is a joke. The poly bag that houses these brushes (and I have the blush brush as well as the concealer brush) is ridiculously constructed and completely useless. They try to make it into a resealable poly pouch for traveling with the brush, but I travel, and it never occurred to me to bother with these packages again. They are ugly and look like they would split open upon one bag check.

Also, BOTH of my brushes have split. Meaning the brush top and ferrule have literally come unglued from the wood brush handle. Yes,I could get all DIY and buy some superglue, but should I really have to go to the trouble on a simple makeup brush.

They were affordable, and the brush hairs are fine (don't shed much), but the product construction itself is fully inferior.

I would not buy any more of their products.

on 6/25/2013 7:15:00 PM

LOVE this brush. It's absolutely perfect for precise application and blending of concealer. I can use it under my eye area and on small freckles or blemishes with beautiful results. It's softer and larger than most concealer brushes, which I think is great because until now, I always used to apply concealer with a concealer brush then blend with my foundation brush. Really glad I found a great brush that can do both.

I gave it a 4 for packaging because mine came in a set of 4 brushes and the concealer brush bristles got a little crumpled in the packet. All the brushes in the set are extremely soft and high quality for the price!

I will definitely be getting this brush again if I ever need to.

on 10/11/2012 8:44:00 PM

I love ALL of the Ecotools products! They aren't harsh on my sensitive skin, and apply any product flawlessly. I'll definitely be purchasing more soon, and grabbing another concealer brush while I'm at it!

on 11/19/2012 11:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This brush is really great! I dont have a bad thing to say about it. I actually dont even use it for concealer. I was at ulta and needed a small brush for contouring around the nose and eye area and Im a huge fan of the finishing kabuki by them so for $5 I figured why not give it a try. Its the best brush Ive found for nose/eye contouring and really blending the color out to look natural. Ive had this for so long and I wash my brushes very frequently and I havent had one hair fall out (same goes for their finishing kabuki)

on 8/15/2012 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

My FAVORITE brush.....and I have ALOT of brushes! ;-)

Where to begin, where to begin??? The construction of the brush is superb like all of Eco Tools products. The bristles are crazy soft and the handle fits very comfortably in my hand.

This brush works brilliantly for blending out concealer. It's soft enough not to tug at the delicate under-eye area, yet firm enough to spread the concealer in an even and concise manner.

I have several of these brushes that I also use to apply my cream eyeshadows and bases. It blends perfectly over my eyelid with 1-2 swipes! I also use this to clean up my brows. For some reason, this brush works better than my fingers at shaping and cleaning up my brows.

I've used it to apply pigments....it's a little big for intricate applications, but works like a charm if you're apply a single color on the lid.

I could go on-and-on about this brush! This is my 'workhorse' brush. While I have several of these brushes, I have been using them for quite a few years with no apparent wear and tear. What a great quality brush!

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love love this brush! I use it every single day when I apply my concealer, and it is amazing! I wouldn't trade this for any other concealer brush :) You get more than what you paid for with ecotools.

on 9/6/2012 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my go-to line for brushes. I've had some of them for almost two years and I've never had a single bristle fall out of any of them. The are eco-friendly and affordable as well. When I worked in cosmetics, these are the brushes I would tell everyone to buy.

Great concealer brush. I use it on myself for thick powder to put under my eyes, but I've used liquid with it before on others and it worked great.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is the softest brush I've ever felt in my life! I purchased this nearly two months ago for about $6 or $7 at Rite Aid, and NO bristles have fallen out yet. When I put on concealer I like to melt the product down with my fingers and then smooth it out with a brush. This brush makes it look so natural and smooth (:

Popular Makeup Brushes