Revlon Matte Lipstick

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Revlon Matte Lipstick
Matte LipstickMatte LipstickRevlon Matte

Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Silica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, C10-30 Cholesterol /Lanosterol Esters, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Synthetic Wax, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol. [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200).]

on 10/1/2012 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am going to disagree with the other reviewers -- I don't like this lipstick. I have it in Nude Attitude and Smoked Peach. Maybe there are differences in quality between different colors but these two colors I have come on very unevenly and cling to dry patches even when you don't have dry patches! I would recommend Sephora's number 07 in Maniac Mat if you want a nude peach and one of NYX matte lipsticks if you are looking for a standard nude.

on 9/20/2010 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I have pink pout,nude attitude.love those nude lipsticks!i got the new stormy pink,a bright matte pink,that looks like a mac pink.they got also,a peachy pink,that looks fabulous!love them!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

one of my favorite!
'Mauve It Over' matches my skin tone well n gives me a very natural n lovely look :D
its texture is so smooth, light weight, n not dry at all

gonna try 'Fabulous Fig' & 'In The Red' next time