BeneFit Cosmetics Brow Bar - Brow waxing/shaping services

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I went to the Brow bar at Ulta on Fry St. In Katy, Tx. My husband and I are moving cross country and stopped to see family. My brow expert was KK. Al though not sure if that's the correct spelling.

Overall, a little more expensive than I've paid in the past but I'd do it again without any doubt. I walked in, very convenient, no line, described how I liked my brows shaped (natural, full, not dramatic or skinny), then how I liked them to be treated after the shaping (no heavy make up or fillers, only fill in if needed,please use brow gel, and light concealing for redness).

I was in and out of the chair at the Benefit area in 15 minutes. I had waxing done mainly, but KK tweeted and trimmed a little as needed. There was no pushing of product, although I did want to purchase brow gel and asked what she used on me because I liked it and wanted it purchase it. KK was polite and friendly, not too chatty, and asked me a few questions about things to make sure she'd do things the way I wanted.

I had a great experience and would go again, for convenience sake, especially.

on 12/17/2015 8:04:00 PM

Okay so let me begin by saying that I've gone to the benefit brow bar for about a year. The first few times I went I loved my brows. The girls did a great job and I was very satisfied. I like a thick brow with a nice arch. I went in and told this to the girl waxing my brows. At the end when she showed me them I was completely mortified. She started my eyebrow IN THE MIDDLE OF MY EYE. My eyebrow is all together around a centimeter and a half long. They're incredibly skinny and I've never felt so depressed and unconfident in my entire life. I tried drawing the other half of my eyebrow on but it looks terrible considering I'm very fair with dark eyebrows, and blonde hair. I made an appointment to get bangs, something I've never had before, simply to cover my terrible eyebrows. I'm praying they will grow back because if they don't I don't know what I'm going to do. I cried all the way home and can't even look at myself in the mirror. I went from a strong confident 17 year old girl to a girl who walks down the hallway at school with her head down and hair over her face. My friends all laughed when I showed them because it's honestly so bad. I'm sorry benefit, but I will not ever return, simply because this has been the worst experience of my life.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The benefit girls really do know what they're doing. They were the only ones who were able to fix my brows into perfect shape. Though the price is a little hefty, but I'd pay extra for an excellent service.. I always recommend Benefit Brow Bar Waxing services to anyone asking where is the best place for them to get their brows done.. I only entrust my brows to them..

I love benefit brow bar. I have always gone to waxing places inside of nail salons or malls. I was always satisfied with them until i went with a friend to a Benefit inside of Macy's in northern California. OMG. I love it and will never go anywhere else. I love how they draw in exactly where your brows should be and they work from that. They even have a whole set of different tools you can use. They will even teach you how to fill in your brows for a more dramatic look. LOVE benefit.

on 6/28/2014 6:18:00 PM

I went to get my brows done at the Benefit bar because I wanted them shaped perfectly for my wedding. The girl did a really good job and brought out my eyes/whole face. I bought the product she used to fill them in and practiced doing it myself. She was excellent. Denton Tx btw if anyone wants to know; at the Ulta store. I bought some other Benefit products because I liked their application and they stayed on for the long haul. I'm going to be a professional woman and need to look put together. These products do that for a decent price.

I went to the benefit brow bar at Chadstone today. I left feeling like POOP. The girl was nice enough but was very rough - very - with the waxing and left a whole chunk of my face BRIGHT red. Seriously it looked like I painted from my eye crease to 2 cm above my brow bright red. Thank GOD I have a fringe because I looked horrible. She left the wax on my face and I had to actually ask for something to remove it. It's still on and my hair keeps getting stuck to it. The brows look fine enough but for $40 it's a flipping rip off. Not a pleasant experience. I will not return. Do not go if you have sensitive skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless you have a crazy concealer you can plaster on afterwards.

on 10/18/2013 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I happened to be in Toronto at Yorkdale Mall when I walked into Sephora and saw that they were celebrating the grande opening of a Benefit Brow Bar. I didn't have an appointment but they did my eyebrows right there on the spot for $23, and wow, my eyebrows look the best they ever have! I love the shape, the trimming she did on them and most of all the product she used to make my eyebrows look perfect, the Benefit Gimme Brow gel is medium/dark to volumize my already quick thick eyebrows. I love the full eyebrow look and it's kind of my signature thing, and the Benefit employee did a phenomenal job on giving me great eyebrows and introducing me to an amazing one-step product to hold them into place while filing in any sparse areas. I also got a free Benefit makeup bag to celebrate the grand opening at that location. Totally worth the $23!

on 11/28/2012 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

After going into an ULTA for the first time last week I was really impressed. Then they told me to come back for a free birthday brow waxing and I was even more excited! I went in today to the Benefit Brow Bar and was skeptical at first because the lady who works there was late for work and wasn't even there yet. I ended up waiting in the store for about 20 minutes and came to find out that she was there for about half of that time and just didn't realize that I was waiting on her. It was totally worth it though! My brows have never looked this great! The process was relatively pain free compared to others, she showed me how to fill in my brows, and she applied plenty of products to insure I didn't leave with a swollen red face so I could continue with my errands. I was given samples to take home and tips for how to shape my brows to my face. I even made an appointment for next month so I will definitely be returning!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i really liked this service i thought it was not that painful. i woild recommend this to anyone who wants thick curved eyebrows

on 12/29/2011 4:29:00 AM

I'm going to the Benefit Brow Bar in Berlin (Galeries Lafayette) and my brows have never looked better. I'd rather spend 31 (shaping and dye) once a month on my eyebrows than go for a professional manicure. The lady who does them is super friendly and very good, she can make the most of any brow shape (I took a friend with me once with really overplugged eyebrows and even hers look great after).
The only thing that is a bit annoying: after doing your brows, they almost insist on freshening up your makeup and always seem a little annoyed if you buy less than 2 products...so if I can I pretend to be in a hurry, so they won't redo my makeup. I give a tip but don't necessarily buy a lot of stuff I don't need.

In all great service!