Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral
HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 NeutralHD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

3.1

I got a sample of this from Sephora. They no longer carry it, which is disappointing because I actually liked this.

I have combo/sensitive skin and this moisturized nicely and smoothed out a good portion of my textural problems (blemishes, inflammation and mild rash). I can't speak to the long term benefits or problems, but it didn't break me out the only day I wore it. Maybe I'll be able to find something comperable that is more widely available.

on 6/23/2014 1:24:00 PM

I received a sample of this from Sephora and was really excited to try it out - I love primers! My favorite primer is Hourglass' Mineral Veil, which is very similar to this (in theory).

This primer is lightweight and goes on smoothly, foundation looks very nice on top. The problem I have is that it makes my combination skin oily, very oily. I need to blot within an hour and a half, as opposed to 3-4 hours with Hourglass' primer. My makeup does last a long time though! It is also expensive, for a small amount (which I don't mind, if the product is wonderful).

I won't be purchasing or reccomending this to a friend.

on 11/29/2013 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

At first I liked this so much since it smells wonderful and fresh and it felt like a light gel moisturizer when applied; but after using it a couple of times I realized that it wasn't even really doing anything except lightly moisturizing my face. It didn't make my skin feel flawless nor did it help my makeup stay on longer which is the reason why us ladies buy primer!! Definitely won't purchase this again nor will I buy any other products from MUFE since it is not a cruelty free brand.

on 6/5/2013 3:10:00 PM

It was okay.. Nothing special. I liked how it was not too drying or oily on my skin. I'll probably try out other primers.

This primer is pretty average. The pros are that it smells nice, it makes my skin really soft and that it does hold my make up decently. I think that it would work better if you don't have excess oil on your skin. I'm going to keep trying different primers, but overall, this primer works okay.

on 4/29/2013 7:48:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Someone gave this to me as a birthday gift and I must say I am very satisfied with this product. My makeup stayed on longer and didn't budge even at the middle of the day. I liked how just the right amount of product comes out so you really get just enough and don't let any of it go to waste. Wouldn't buy one again pretty soon though since I find it a bit too expensive and I'd rather splurge on other skin care.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I was using blue and the sales lady gave me netural by mistake so I tried. The texture is smoother for neutral. My make up stays longer, create a effective barrier between my skin and make up - I experience lesser black heads and outbreak .. which I m quite surprise. I am in my 5th bottles already anyway. the only down side is there is no spf to it.

on 1/8/2013 4:12:00 PM

This primer is fine, but nothing special. It works as well as pretty much every other primer I've tried on my combination skin. However, this one doesn't have SPF, which to me is a negative. Since this primer isn't any better or cheaper than others, I'll probably go with another product next time.

Overall: Fine, but doesn't do anything unique and isn't competitively priced.
Value: Not great. For primers, it's on the expensive side of average and doesn't perform any better. There are probably other primers that will work equally well that are cheaper.

on 1/4/2013 10:14:00 PM

I completely agree with the previous review. I got a small sample and really liked how i smoothed out my skin and made foundation glide on. It def made my makeup stay on longer but having been exposed to MUFE's bottles, I'm not a big fan of not knowing how much product is left and that the pump is really hard to use when you get to the bottom of the bottles.

I would want a bigger sample to try and give it another shot.

I liked this & thought I had found a primer I could stick with but it is making me break out. The search continues...