MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 NeutralHD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

3.3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This made absolutely no difference to either the application or longevity of my foundation.

on 4/20/2012 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I recently got this primer (0 neutral) along with the hd foundation (130). I had been using Smashbox primer, which is a cult classic for good reason. This primer however is more of a moisturizer. It's light, does not have that silicone feeling. It doesn't give the instant gratification people look for in a primer. However, it still pretty much does what it says it'll do. After using the hd foundation alone before using with the primer, the foundation separated on my nose even though it wasn't oily, and I found it made my face look oily after awhile, once I used the primer under (extra on t zone and nose) it improved the performance of the foundation. I'm a silicone primer girl, I'll probably switch back to Smashbox despite the price.

on 3/7/2012 7:36:00 PM

Not a great primer. Very disappointed because I had heard great things about the brand.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I love this primer to use under MUFE HD foundation. I like the feel of this because it's more like a moisturizer. It helps keep the HD foundation on all day. The one draw back is I can only use it under the HD foundation. Any other foundation makes me feel cakey and oily after a couple hours.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

One Of My favorite primers it gives me a good base and it works well on me

on 12/29/2010 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is an okay product. It does help my foundation last longer and adds moisture to my face which is always good since I have dry skin. Has great packaging. I expect so much more out of this since I spent $32 dollars on it! For a high end primer it should help with more than two things. I will most likely try something different next time.

my first primer and how very disappointing it turned out to be! my makeup didn't stay on, my face didn't look any smoother. i'm surprised by how very bad it is

on 4/23/2010 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Did not help my foundation last or stay on my face. Foundation was was sliding off face within 2-3 hours of application on a cold day. Not good for very oily skin like mine.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Definitely HG primer for me. To begin with, I don't have very oily skin, wrinkles or dilated pores and my major issue is the longetivity of the foundation. This is the only primer that helped my liquid foundation to stay longer during the summer. I think it does help to contol oilies, but don't expect this to work as good as a matifying primer.

The texture is a nice non-greasy fluid. Dries on skin quickly. However, this is highly fragranced and luckily it didn't cause skin allergy or whatever.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really like this primer! I am using it with MUFE HD Foundation and the HD finishing powder and it is working out great.

I haven't tried this under any other foundations. I like the smooth silky feel better than the English Ideas Foundation Primer I was using. I feel like this ones mattifies. Also, I have noticed that my makeup lasts longer. When I used MUFE HD Foundation without it it seemed to sink in and absorb - also the shade seemed to oxidize....when I used the primer underneath those problems were ancient history.

I would highly recommend this to anyone but especially if you are using the MUFE HD Foundation.