Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Brow Powder Duo
Did my sister's wedding makeup.

4.6

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have naturally thin and quite sparse and uneven black eyebrows and i bought this one in 'Ash Brown' which is a perfect grey shade for my brows, no warmth at all. Granite was sold out but after using this i think it is much better because the darker shade is dark enough but not black. The tails of my brows are almost non existent and this powder does a great job giving me a brow without actually disappearing by the end of the day. In fact i slept with the powder still on my brows and i woke up with brows, the powder didnt move which was impressing. The lasting power is great and the amount of product is enough to last a while so dont let the price discourage you.

As for the packaging, it is glossy black plastic with a gold pink logo on top and a little mirror inside. Not bad, but i preferred the old grey metallic one.

I also bought the 12 brush but i mostly use it with my MAC 208 brush which is small enough for my thin eyebrows.

I definitely recommend it

One last thing. Ladies with black eyebrows like mine should opt for GREY tints for their brows and NOT browns which look unnatural. Ash brown is perfect for our brows.

on 9/26/2016 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought this product a month or two ago, and now that my brows look great every day, I feel at peace. I have never found a brow shade that matches as well as this brow powder duo in dark brown (I have medium cool brown hair). I could probably have gone with soft brown, but I like to use this very sparingly to fill in my brows ever so slightly. The powder stays on all day, doesn't budge, also a little difficult to remove.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have it in blonde and i've got very blonde eyebrows, invisible almost. Specially now in the summer. I don't think a powder is the way to go for eyebrows like mine. I need something that colors my hairs and also give shape. I think it will be much better if you have good color on your brows but just need a bit extra. One problem thou is the colors, the blonde is the lightest warm shade and I would not call it light, it's much more a medium shade.

on 4/12/2016 2:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my-go to product for eyebrows. I have the pomade as well, which I love, but I actually prefer the powder duo. The powder gives me more natural eyebrows.I start off with the brow wiz and then apply the powder. At first, I only used one of the colours because the other one was too light. When I ran out of the darker colour I didn't want to throw it out, so I began using the other one, with a darker brow wiz underneath it. That actually works really well too. I have also used the powder (both colours) on its own without a brow wiz and that works equally well.

I have used the powder for about two years (not every single day though) and I still have a lot of the lighter colour left. It lasts for ages because you need so little. I find that this powder has great staying power. After a session at the gym, my eyebrows still look the same. The powder stays on until I remove it.

on 3/6/2016 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Ash Blonde: nice, neutral taupey shade that is the most natural color I have ever used on my eyebrows. Two shades, I mostly used the lighter one. I've had this product forever but over time my eyebrows have thinned noticeably (age, hormones), and just the powder is not enough to fill in. If you just need a powder to fill in, this is a wonderful product.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I like my brows to look full, soft, defined and natural. I have SO many brow products - pomades, pencils, regular eyeshadows, brow wax, brow mascara - but am never satisfied with the look of my brows. I do like the look of eyeshadow the most out of all brow techniques.

I wanted this product for so long but couldn't justify spending $23 on small eyeshadow compact (basically, thats what it is) when I have so many Mac eyeshadows and a 60 color E.L.F. eyeshadow palette. Surely, one of those eyeshadow colors would make my brows look good, right? For so long, I would use Mac "Espresso" eyeshadow to do my brows. This didn't do it for me, my brows still looked heavy and dark. Playing around in Sephora, I did my brows with the the color "Chocolate" and had to purchase.

The color combo in "Chocolate" is perfect for me. I line the arch and tail with the darker color, and fill in the front and middle with the lighter shade. My brows look a hell of a lot better and so natural.

The compact is lightweight and has a small mirror for you to use. I doubt I will ever use the mirror.

I'm glad that I purchased. I apply this with a Mac 208 eyebrow brush.

on 1/12/2016 7:20:00 PM

This is a very nice product for quick and natural brows or if you want to fill in sparse areas after using the dip brow pomade.

I usually use this after lining my brows with dip brow pomade just to fill in any sparse or empty areas the pomade couldn't get.

on 12/26/2015 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my holy grail brow product. I recently bought this and I've been loving it. It stays on all day. The reason I say that is because I've used other brow powders and the power doesn't stick as well and ends up disappearing throughout the day. This is very pigmented and true to its color. There are tons of shades. I got medium brown because I don't like any warm or dark browns. I also bought the brush , and it works amazing.

on 12/14/2015 11:25:00 AM

I have this in medium brown and I find that both the colours work perfectly in any season for me (summer I have light brown hair then winter dark brown almost black). I suggest getting the brush from this line too, it really makes this product work well. This is my 2nd item (I tried the clear brow gel) from this line and after this I would like to try the brow wiz as I've heard nothing but great reviews :) I just started to hit a dip in my pan and I've been using this stuff since June? That's also 4-5 days of use per week since that month until now.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this. I have it in Dark Brown and in lasts for like six months. Super natural and easy to apply:)

Popular Brows Products