MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.5

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

I am not a fan of the shade but the quality is really good. This is a sheer blush and even though you build this blush, it doesn't get opaque but still gives you a natural look.
See full review @ http://www.diaryofaiko.com/2018/03/review-mac-mineralize-blush-warm-soul.html

on 2/23/2018 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

First of all, I love this blush. I'm an NC15, so I N.E.V.E.R. would have grabbed this blush on my own. One of the SA's in the MAC store insisted I try it, and oh my goodness it's gorgeous. Like other reviewers have mentioned, it just gives you a perfect, healthy glow. It's not pink or orange or brown...it's just flushingly glowy. And that's exactly what I like. Now the packaging, however, is horrible. My nails are constantly chipping on the rim while I'm trying to get it open, so one lippy for that (and an overall docked lippy because it's just so ridiculously bad). The price is a bit salty, but you do get a lot of product, so three lippies there. Overall, I would recommend this blush and will repurchase (despite the awful packaging...come on, MAC!).

Such a versatile and natural colour. Can be used as blusher and when layered can even double up as bronzer. It's a constant staple in my makeup bag.

on 11/8/2017 3:40:00 PM

I am nc20 c1 and this blush i thought would be too brown or muddy but its none of those. It gives me a heathly peach flush thats not too fake pink. Im not into barbie pink blushes. I like a rosey pinky peach cheek and this does lean more peach but it has a slight coral to it so it doesnt look to odd. This is one my favorite blush mac carries but it doesnt last long on the cheeks compared to chanel or tarte blushes. If you are fair to medium this would look very glowy and pretty and it can be an everyday or paired with bolder eye looks. Downside is the wear time.it fades a bit fast and its not super pigmented but blends well into the skin.

July2018edit- i had repurchased this after swapping my original one away thinking i don't need it. but i was WRONG, so wrong i bought a new one. I tried madly by Nars and was majorly dissapointed. yes its more pigmented and longer lasting but that one leans so muddy and orange on me. this is the sister but with a much more natural healthier look to it on my cheeks. It blends so much better than nars blushes. It goes with everyrthing and it looks like second skin. Ive also compared this cheek to cheek with mac Melba and i just love the Warm Soul side much more. Lastly Ive also compared this cheek to cheek with Mac Peaches and they are actually pretty similar. Warm soul is more nude and bronzey and peaches more bright and fresh. Though i gravitate to peaches more for everyday i do like warm soul for when i want that glowy effect. I wish it was more long lasting on the cheeks.

**REFORMULATION ALERT???
i heard this does not look like warm soul a few years ago because mac reformulated it and its less rosey and more orange. Ive only tried this one and i do love it so im not too sad about it. I think benefit rockateer and chanel alezane and milani berry amore are dupes of the original!

Final edit nov2018. I dont think id repurchase because i actually like Mac Margin more! More pigmented, less orange and better packaging! I feel Margin would ve a good dupe for the old formulation since it has a bit of rosy pink to it and does not pull too brown orange at all.

on 10/2/2017 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was recommended to me by the girl at Ulta..I thought there's no way this would look good on my mature skin, as it seemed so shiny and frosty in the pan, and I find that even though I'm Spanish and Italian, my skin tone is neutral, and I find that mauvy shades flatter me more..but this shade/formula is fabulous! Adds such a warmth and gorgeous sheen to my neutral nw25 skin...I was a MAC maniac in the late 90's/early 2000's, but ventured off into other brands, so glad I have started buying things from them again, have not been disappointed with any of the 10+ products I've bought recently.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Too orange on my NC15 skin. But I have a lot of acne/texture and redness so that could play a roll. The shimmer in this was also not nice for my skin type.

on 7/27/2017 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh how I love this blush. You can't go wrong with this one. It adds warmth to your skin and gives you that healthy glow. I love that it suits all skintone and can be paired with any makeup look really. Its color sits in the middle, a combination of coral,pink,brown that just appears healthy and glowing but let me tell you, it's not glittery at all. It just gives you enough glow and adds dimension to the blush keeping it from looking flat.

This has been a staple in my kit. When I use it on clients, most of the time they ask what blush did I use coz they are quite intrigued. They can't seem to figure out the color and texture. lol It's just gorgeous. You instantly appear glowing and healthy with the right amount of color that seems built-in in the skin, in synergy with your skin. ;)

Recently picked this up after seeing how beautiful it was on a few people that recommended it. It is truly a beautiful color, but be prepared for the sparkle that's in it. If you're not a sparkle lover, it won't be fore you. I go light-handed on it for daily use and can pull of a little heavier for more glam looks for date nights. I am going to try more shades in this particular line at MAC. I am only recently on the MAC train (as I've mentioned before). I mean, I've liked MAC products, but I haven't been on the hunt for all things MAC, only specific ones that I see recommended and I think may suite me. Overall, a really beautiful peachy/pinky/sparkly blush that wears nicely and will last you forever (because let's just admit it, that's a lot of blush!).

on 3/30/2017 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is my first MAC makeup and I absolutely loved it. The makeup artist in the store put it on my face and it was the most healthy glow I've ever seen on my face. It looks quite muted in the pan but if you swatch it you would definitely know the color is just not the same; it is on face a light coral with a warm brown tone in it. Suitable for everyday makeup, not bright at all so don't have to worry about your heavy hand. I apply it using a large powder blush and one or two swipes would give me a hint of color and warmth on my NC15 skin. It doesn't last all day for me even after setting it with translucent powder, or it might be just my methods. I don't mind the lasting power tho, because i absolutely love this color!

on 3/15/2017 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my first MAC product and I absolutely love it. I have light-medium olive skin and it can be a challenge to find colors that flatter olive skin. Warm soul pulls peachy pink on my skin tone, and is a very flattering color!! I've never been excited to wear a blush before and can see myself wearing this often now that I've found a color that works for me. It feels nice on the skin too and doesn't make my face feel itchy like some powder products do. If you have a darker skin tone I can see this being a very natural color for you.

Popular Blush Products