Jane Orchid - Blossom Blush duo

Price: $

on 3/5/2011 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

OMG, absolute FAVORITE blush of all time!!! This product is freaking spectacular and I cannot believe that I found it as a random purchase. I purchased this from Hautelook on discount recently. I just wanted to give it a try and for about $2 it was totally worth it. I am soooo glad I got this.

This product comes in a small black compact with a transparent top. The left side is Blossom, which is similar to a guava color with sparkles. It is not overly shimmery or glittery... absolutely perfect imo. The right side is Orchid, which is a matte deeper purplish-pink. I do not use either alone as together they are absolutely perfect together. Since Orchid is matte, I either apply that first and than top it off with the shimmer Blossom. Or I swirl both with a brush and apply together.

This is like the perfect shade of blush with the perfect amount of pigment and shimmer. This product applies like a dream as well. I am pale and this blush works for me with just a couple of light sweeps. This would definitely work for darker skin tones as well.

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Now I just hope that I can find it in drug stores to stock up/ repurchase.

on 11/28/2008 10:35:00 PM

I bought four of these duos off of ebay because I simply could not find any more of my all time fave blush, Jane Blushing Orchid Shimmer, in the drugstores any more. I feared it had been discontinued, and I wasn't sure I could live without it. I do own many blushes, including NARS and MAC blushes, but this Orchid blush suits my coloring better than any of the $$$ ones. So, anyway, I am happy now that I have four of these blushes, but I like the packaging of the single blushes MUCH better.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/7/2008 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am not sure if these are DC'd as I just picked up a few Jane blushes for .94! This one is stunning and totally comparable to high enders - definitely better than MAC (I hate MAC blushes with the exception of BPB). I am wondering if these shades are also available in singles as I see a few reviews for Orchid and Blossom singles. These two shades work perfectly together and I love them both. They give me the most natural flush. Orchid is awesome - I usually top off Blossom with it for a nice pink sheen. I would most certainly repurchase if I see them on sale again! This is my first Jane product and I am very happy with the results.

Popular Blush Products