no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

This is a perfect corral pink color. I like it more for the summer but i is so pretty on fair light skin. It's too pricey for my liking, but I got it as a gift and use it almost everyday. I also think the packaging is so cool. I do not have a blush that can compare.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

11 years ago

My favorite blush. Such a pretty peach/coral/pink on the skin, so easy to spread, hygienic tube, looks natural. I've had a ton of compliments on this, and my boyfriend who notices ANY makeup on my face, commented on how "bright" my face looked. Provides a subtle glow all on its own! Should have bought more when Sephora went on its crazy sale...

About reviewer (164 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

12 years ago

It comes in a hygienic tube packaging that contains 17,5 ml of product. I paid 40 AUD for it. The texture is sort of mousse like. There is only one shade available: A brick red shade, it looks brick red in a tube but is pretty light healthy glow with golden shimmer on my PPP skin. It does not stay as well as Becca creme blush in geranium that I have been using same time. On the other hand the Becca Beach Blush in watermelon stays just as badly as Napolen one. I find the color very flattering on the skin but there is a major flaw on the texture. I squeeze it on my fingers and start blending, It flakes away! It is seriously balling off same time as I spread it on my cheek. I have never ever experienced anything quite like this with other makeup product. I really just hope it is just mine. Id love to get some other people to write their experiences of this product just to know if it is just my product.

About reviewer (409 reviews)

Age25-29