Nuxe Gentle Purifying and Clarifying Mask with 3 Roses (Masque Doux Aromatique aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by skin tone : Dark

4.5

Aqua, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cl 77947/Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearath-7, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tristearin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-40 Castor* Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phytic Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Myrtus Communis Oil, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Pinus Sylvestris Cone Oil/Pinus Sylvestris Oil, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosa Alba Flower Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linaloo

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

This is a pretty good masque. Very smooth application, gently deep cleanse pores, leaves skin pretty soft. If I were acne ridden I don't think this masque would do the job. I'd have loved this more if I felt it were as deep cleansing as the Queen Mint Julep Mask or the Indian Aztec clay mask (that literally makes my skin throb.... yes, I love it.) Pretty expensive. Scent brings to mind lemon powder with a hint of sugar. Have no intentions of repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have been using Masque Doux Aromatique along with the Masque Frais Hydratant and I have gotten wonderful results. This mask is easy to apply and I like the consistancy as it is not so sticky. After washing off the very first time I noticed a difference in my skin texture. My pores definately were smaller and my face was just smooth with sort of a glow. I must say that my trial of Nuxe products is going wonderful and this line has some really promising & Good products.

Popular Face Skincare Products