Everyday Minerals Cosmetic Wet Wipes

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

I can see how these are good for cleaning makeup-free skin, but this did not remove my mineral makeup at all. This seems VERY odd to me since Everyday Minerals is....a MINERAL makeup company. I don't get why they'd make a wipe that doesn't remove their product, but.....whatever....

on 3/27/2008 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Warm

Did not remove mu as compared to other mu wipes out there. Poor quality. Ended up using them for spills in my car... :/

I know I have been raving about Everyday Minerals' products lately... but this product is absolutely amazing!! Us oily-skinned gals would be hard-pressed to find a 'cosmetic wipe' that doesn't break you out, contain nasty chemicals and/or fragrances, or leave nasty film on your skin. I love toting these for use before/after the gym to keep my skin clear, but many brands (like Boots, for example) contain harmful parabens and leave a film behind, making it feel like it did more harm than good! Well, girls, I think I've found the perfect wipe! For $3.50, you get 80 large towelettes (baby-wipe sized, not the wimpy 'cosmetic wipe' size), and get this... the ingredients are all-natural and organic, and they smell amazing, despite the fact that they don't contain a trace of synthetic fragrance. A few swipes with this and you are left with clean, makeup-free skin... it wipes every trace of oil, makeup, and dirt away... I really think this could possibly replace a traditional cleanser! Honestly, you would be crazy not to give these a try. One of the best beauty bargains I think I have ever found!

**My only gripe, and a note to fellow ingredient hounds.... While phenoxyethanol is an organic compound that prevents bacteria from forming, it is toxic and is classified as an irritant, however, it is used in many cosmetics.... considering this is low on the list of ingredients, I would think many people could use this product without experiencing irritation. Just follow with a few pats of moisturizer to keep skin from getting too dry.**

Ingredients: Water, Aloe Vera, Lavender Hydrosol, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Grapefruit Essential Oil, Extracts of Green Tea, Chamomile Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Citric Acid. continued >>