Everyday Minerals Cosmetic Wet Wipes

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

I absolutely LOVE these wipes.

I'm really not sure what kind of makeup reviewers are wearing if this doesn't remove it. If you're wearing Everyday Minerals, it definitely removes it all. But even when I wear other foundations, and my Covergirl or MAC mascara, it removes it all.

My skin feels really fresh afterwards. I like using a cosmetic/facial wipe at night, and a medicated cleanser in the morning - this routine has worked well for my skin. But Ponds and Neutrogena wipes leave my face feeling itchy, and others don't moisturize at all - EM's solve all those problems, and they're really cheap (Ponds was 6 bucks for 25 wipes, EM is 4 bucks for 80 wipes).

on 1/15/2008 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

For a while now my night time routine has involved using a cleansing wipe to remove my makeup and to cleanse my face. Usually I just pickup whatever is cheapest at the drugstore (Ponds, Olay, Kroger, Equate, whatever!) so I am not picky about this particular product. I was very suprised to see this new product on the EM site. 80 wipes for under $4 seemed too good to be true! I thought the wipes must be super tiny or something. But lo and behold, when they arrived in the mail I was first surpised with how big the package was! It looks much smaller on the website. The wipes themselves work great. They remove my makeup with ease and feel nice and refreshing on my skin. The scent is nice too. Like several other EM "accessory" products, the quality may not be up to par with other options out there, but for the price I find it very much worth it. Especially with this product! Even drugstore brand MU wipes run about $5 for 30 wipes. The wipes do not lather up like the other wipes out there, and the cloths themselves are much thinner. But the job gets done - which is what I like about many of EM's products. I will definitely buy again because you get a very good product at an incredible price.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love EDM products, and I was excited to try these wipes...until I actually received them and was nto really impressed. This product barely performs. Sure, it takes off makeup on your forehead, cheeks, chin etc (with a lot of rubbing)....but any wet wipe you use would do the same thing. A generic baby wipe could do a better job at removing makeup than these wipes. And if you want to use these to remove eye makeup, forget it. All it does it smear your makeup around and you have to scrub so hard to even attempt to get any mascara or eyeliner off that you could actually damage your skin with repeated use. Trust me- the effort it takes to use these wipes to remove eye makeup is soooooo not worth it. Use a cotton ball with ANY other makeup remover and you'd get your makeup off a lot quicker with no friction, rubbing or damage to your skin. I do think these have one good use. If I have any residue from makeup removers left on my face, I could use one of these wipes to remove the residue- but considering I always follow up with a good face wash anyway, I'm not about to add another step to my routine. These are good for wiping your face after the gym, but since I always need moisturizer, I wouldn't use these alone. My husband likes to use these because he likes his skin to be as dry as possible, so he uses these during the day to remove his oilies and touch up his face.