Josie Maran Cosmetics Lipstick in Flirtatious

No Image

on 9/3/2010 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

THIS is how you make a moisturizing matte. Lightweight, glides on like a dream, paraben-free. The perfect shade of warm rose. LOVE this lipstick. NC35-37 MMM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is the best lip color for me. I love the creamy lip color. I absolutely adore it! :)

on 10/4/2008 6:34:00 AM

I love everything about this lipstick save the colour! The texture is lovely pigmentation is good without being too heavy.Packaging nice & not large & clunky. Sadly, this colour is awful on my rather too pigmented lips. For my warm toned rather tanned skin this shows as a very mauve-y toned pink (though it looks like a natural rosy shade with a hint of brown), which is not flattering for me. I can't wear blue toned pinks as this emphasises the dark shadows in my face and and it enhances the fuschia tinges of my natural lip colour which I absolutely hate! I think this is a terrible shame as I think if I were paler It would look lovely on me, as I'm sure it would do on most people.I don't know what it is with Josie Maran lipsticks , they all look terrible on me, and they really shouldn't as she is warm toned herself.

on 3/16/2008 5:41:00 PM

I absolutely love this product! i wasn't too sure about the colour when I first saw it (it looked a little too pink), but when i put it on, it was perfect -my lip colour but better, a great colour for daytime. The best part is the texture, it feels really smooth and moisturising. I also love that the product is void of nasty chemicals - i wish I could try and entire line!

on 12/22/2007 12:02:00 PM

This l/s comes in a beautiful rose gold recyclable tube. It's a natural product made w/ jojoba seed oil and coconut cream along w/ others that makes this a rich, emolliant conditioner for your lips. The downside is that because it's so emolliant, the color lasts me less than an hour. Flirtatious is a light pink shade w/ a little brown to it. It's a wonderful color for the am, like driving the kids to school and you want just a little bit of color on your face. It's 18$ a tube which is pricey for a l/s which has poor staying power, but if you want to really condition and moisturize your lips, then this would be one to try. I will definately repurchase just for it's soothing moisturizing benefits....

Popular Lipsticks