Lancome Vinefit SPF 15

No Image

3.3

on 10/2/2004 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Light cooling sunscreen but the sharp grape scent of this was irritating to my skin where I applied this(body only). Scent lasted for hours too, in fact couldn't get rid of it. Wouldn't buy this again on that reason alone.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I tried this one several times and it's nothing special for me. The only way it works out okay is in the summer when I don't need much hydration. The scent can break me out at times and the lotion doesn't hydrate enough. The cream hydrates a 'bit' better though. The best thing about it is the SPF it contains, but I can get that anywhere. I used up all my minis, but I would never buy the full size one!

on 8/28/2004 8:00:00 AM

I thought this was basically an expensive SPF cream, i dont' think it did what it was supposed to (the whole anti-oxidant thing) and i really didn't see much diff after using it at all. a tube of coppertone would prob work better

on 8/14/2004 3:16:00 AM

Wanted to love this product, loved the smell, but it just wasn't moisturing enough for my combo skin. It made my cheeks and jawline feel flaky, and didn't really improve my skintone at all - I looked quite ruddy after using it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a great moisturizer if you have normal to dry skin. You shouldn't buy this if you have oily skin because while the texture feels quite light and refreshing, after a bit of time it's very, very oily. This really brightens my complexion though. I wouldn't repurchase for myself, I'm still looking for a moisturizer that brightens my skin like this one did, only without the oil.

on 6/23/2004 8:00:00 AM

This is my HG moisturizer!!! I am constantly trying new things, but I always return to this amazing, light, and refreshing moisturizer. I have been using it for about five years now--summer and winter, almost every day, and I have yet to find anything that works better and still contains an SPF.

I have very sensitive, oily skin, yet with a tendency to flake and peel in patches on my nose (a skin condition)--Vinefit is rich enough to combat that problem (or at least mask the flakes while I have it on) and yet does not make my oily skin worse. Of course, on top of everything else, it smells divine and is the perfect pick-me-up in the mornings. The SPF is effective, since I am pale and have yet to burn while wearing this (even times when I meant to put on a stronger sunblock, but forgot).

Overall, amazing--any product that could get five years of loyalty out of *me* is a winner.

I so wanted to like this product! It smells nice, and has a decent sunscreen, but arrgh! My usually tolerant skin came out in red blotches either side of my nose. It felt itchy and tight, and the cream left a white residue. Not good at all.

on 5/27/2004 4:10:00 PM

I like the smell of this moisturizer, like fresh grapes. I think it does a good job of moisturizing my skin without making me break out. it is expensive though, 40 dollars or so for 1.7 ounces. Overall, I would try other brands, but the good thing about this moisturizer is that it is extremely lightweight for those of us who tend to have oilier skin that still needs moisture.

After hearing so many good things about this product, I was disappointed after using it. Good: Fast-absorbing, SPF 15, tinted moisturizer, skin felt brighter. Bad: Leaves white film, and when trying to apply foundation on top - my whole face felt like it was peeling from a sunburn. I've heard of similar experiences with other Lancome moisturizers. For that price, will not repurchase.

on 4/25/2004 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this. I bought the creme consistency (comes in a 1.7 oz. jar) and it is wonderful. It is light, packed with moisture and antioxidants, and smells great (fresh and fruity).