no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/02/2004

Light cooling sunscreen but the sharp grape scent of this was irritating to my skin where I applied this(body only). Scent lasted for hours too, in fact couldn't get rid of it. Wouldn't buy this again on that reason alone.

About reviewer (1581 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Oct/02/2004

I tried this one several times and it's nothing special for me. The only way it works out okay is in the summer when I don't need much hydration. The scent can break me out at times and the lotion doesn't hydrate enough. The cream hydrates a 'bit' better though. The best thing about it is the SPF it contains, but I can get that anywhere. I used up all my minis, but I …Read more

About reviewer (311 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

2.0

Aug/28/2004

I thought this was basically an expensive SPF cream, i dont' think it did what it was supposed to (the whole anti-oxidant thing) and i really didn't see much diff after using it at all. a tube of coppertone would prob work better

About reviewer (180 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

2.0
fromyahyah

Aug/14/2004

Wanted to love this product, loved the smell, but it just wasn't moisturing enough for my combo skin. It made my cheeks and jawline feel flaky, and didn't really improve my skintone at all - I looked quite ruddy after using it.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jul/15/2004

This is a great moisturizer if you have normal to dry skin. You shouldn't buy this if you have oily skin because while the texture feels quite light and refreshing, after a bit of time it's very, very oily. This really brightens my complexion though. I wouldn't repurchase for myself, I'm still looking for a moisturizer that brightens my skin like this one did, only without the …Read more

About reviewer (35 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Jun/23/2004

This is my HG moisturizer!!! I am constantly trying new things, but I always return to this amazing, light, and refreshing moisturizer. I have been using it for about five years now--summer and winter, almost every day, and I have yet to find anything that works better and still contains an SPF.

I have very sensitive, oily skin, yet with a tendency to flake and peel in patches on …

About reviewer (113 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

Jun/03/2004

I so wanted to like this product! It smells nice, and has a decent sunscreen, but arrgh! My usually tolerant skin came out in red blotches either side of my nose. It felt itchy and tight, and the cream left a white residue. Not good at all.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

HairBrunette

May/27/2004

I like the smell of this moisturizer, like fresh grapes. I think it does a good job of moisturizing my skin without making me break out. it is expensive though, 40 dollars or so for 1.7 ounces. Overall, I would try other brands, but the good thing about this moisturizer is that it is extremely lightweight for those of us who tend to have oilier skin that still needs moisture.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

HairBlack

May/16/2004

After hearing so many good things about this product, I was disappointed after using it. Good: Fast-absorbing, SPF 15, tinted moisturizer, skin felt brighter. Bad: Leaves white film, and when trying to apply foundation on top - my whole face felt like it was peeling from a sunburn. I've heard of similar experiences with other Lancome moisturizers. For that price, will not repurchase.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

HairBrown

Apr/25/2004

I love this. I bought the creme consistency (comes in a 1.7 oz. jar) and it is wonderful. It is light, packed with moisture and antioxidants, and smells great (fresh and fruity).

About reviewer (55 reviews)

AgeUnder 18