Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment - ALL colours

Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment  - ALL colours

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

I am absolutely crazy about these glosses. They have a great consistency and shine, great applicator, beautiful colors with perfect shimmer, and a nice texture. The colors I've purchased (always ascher, royal romance, antique bronze, and garnet) have all been really flattering. I like these even better than my MAC lipglosses - and they're only $5 a tube!

My only gripe is that I have the hardest time finding these; even the stores that carry Sally Hansen never seem to have these in stock. I ended up buying a bunch of them at Giant Foods, of all places, and whenever I see them in a store I grab a fistful. They are my HG lipgloss!

on 3/2/2006 12:17:00 PM

Without a doubt one of the best lip glosses on the market - and a great buy as well (I get mine at Walgreen's or Duane Reade). Great consistency, color and love the coconut-almond scent. And a brush applicator to boot! My two favorites are "Champagne Toast" (a mauvy pink-beige with silvery shimmer) and "Royal Romance" (a pink-plum-mauve with golden shimmer). Great selection of shades as well. Very highly recommended!

on 2/5/2006 11:42:00 AM

Awesome-awesome-awesome ... you must try this!

I am not into lip glosses, but this stuff is amazing ... keeps my lips moisturized for hours even after I eat and drink. Amazing staying power.
I have them in 4 colors.

Negatives: horrid almond smell and no sun nprotection.

on 2/4/2006 1:58:00 PM

I received this in a swap because I can't find these in Canada. I initially liked the gloss for its consistency, colour (I have Princess Pink), and flavour. However, upon using this gloss more regularly, I realized that it dried my lips out and left them peeling with white gunk stuck on my lips. Not a good look! At first I thought I was the only one, but reading the reviews before mine, I see that it is a common issue. I really do like the formula though, and the little brush is fantastic for applying the gloss... I may keep mine around and try to layer it over something. I also like the sleek slim tube.

on 1/17/2006 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I would give this gloss six lippies if I could-- it is my FAVORITE among my tinted glosses, beating out high-end contenders like NARS wand & pot glosses (which I find very mediocre)and Clinique Glosswear (smells like a wet sheep). I have it in Always Ascher, which looks positively goth and bruise-like in the tube but goes on a beautiful, neutral, sheer sparkling berry. What makes these glosses absolute top-class? 1) Brush applicator; 2) Finely milled shimmer/sparkle that adds subtle dimension and excitement to lips; 3) Wonderful selection of flattering, neutral colors; 4) Appealing coconut-creme scent; 5) Good wear (esp. over liner or matte lippies); 6) Smooth, creamy, truly moisturizing texture (it really is like wearing balm and gloss together!); 7) Dynamite high shine. TRY THESE, even if you are averse to drugstore products. I guarantee they'll have you thinking "exclusive boutique"!

ARE THEY DISCONTINUING THIS PRODUCT?!?! I sure hope not!!!

I went into Target yesterday and saw only 4 left on sale (mind you, in my target they have over 15 colors!) and i about freaked out! I grabbed a color i didn't have and thought i'd like (Crimson Cruise - i already have Diamond, Baguette Beige and Lavender Marquis) and omgosh.. this is my new HG color. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Such a lovely shade of red. I feel so pretty when i wear it. So elegant. I will die if they discontinue this product. Luckily they also sell it at Shopko so i'll need to take a look there and stock up even though they have limited colors there (only about 5 or so..)

on 12/28/2005 10:49:00 PM

Im in love with this lip gloss!! i bought it at Target the last time I got it and I always get compliments. Lip gloss is my favorite thing to wear and of all the glosses I have ever had this is by far my favorite. I dont know what some of these ppl are talking about when they say they don't like the scent... i think it smells great! My only problem is trying to find it.. I can't find it anywhere and i'm starting to get pretty frustrated. But i would def recommend it!!!

on 12/28/2005 10:29:00 AM

I have severely chapped lips. They're chapped to the point that they crack and bleed. I even went to the dermatologist to get a prescription lip cream. Nothing has worked. I just picked up this lip treatment and my chapped lips were CURED after just one day's use. Immediately after I first put it on, the dried flakes on my lips sofened and rubbed right off. I could care less about how this stuff smells/looks (although it's not horrible) because of how well it treated my cronic chapped lips.

on 12/26/2005 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Well, I started off with ONE --- ROYAL ROMANCE --- and fell in love instantly! Then I came on this "evil" site (joking) and read the reviews for this on all the OTHER colors and I automatically just HAD to go to Duane Reade and get 3 more!! (ALWAYS ASCHER, MUST-HAVE IRIS, ANTIQUE BRONZE)! This gloss is the first gloss that actually MOISTURIZES my lips! There's no such thing as a BAD shade, either! The shimmer isn't gritty and doesn't leave you looking like a disco ball! Even if the shade looks dark in the tube (ALWAYS ASCHER), it goes on sheer and gorgeous! I love these so much that I HAD to write to the Sally Hansen company to let them know how MUCH I loved these glosses and begged them to continue making them! I would DEFINITELY recommend them and would absolutely repurchase!

on 12/5/2005 8:40:00 PM

Great product. The colors are nice and nature, and it looks great on me. Best of all, it actually moisturizes my lips. My only complaint is the scent, it's pretty strong. Do they really have to put that much "vanilla" scent in that tube?