Rimmel Birthday Suit in 121 and 250 (Uploaded by ODxOhMy)

3.9

69%
would repurchase
3.5/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/07/2004

I have very pigmented lips and this warm peachy nude really allows me to do a lighter lip look w/o going "J LO" nude on my lips. Its smooth and non drying but I had to take away a lippie b/c I'm not thrilled with the staying power, although I've yet to find a l/s that has good staying power. Looks great w/ the Rimmel l/l in tiramisu, another great natural nude shade.

About reviewer (147 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

Jul/16/2004

This is the perfect nude lippie for my pigmented lips. It's warm enough to look natural, glides on very smoothly, and lasts. It's not drying at all - I love the formula of these lippies. And it's cheap too! :P

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jun/09/2004

This is a lot like MAC hug me (lustre) but less pink on me. It wears about them same and smells better (not sure what they smell like yet though). These are nice lippies and plan to buy some more "fun" colors as this one is really close to many colors I already have.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal

EyesGreen

3.0

Apr/10/2004

The finish doesn't last but a few minutes or maybe a little longer without drinking or eating. Not worth the trouble. The color was a little too light and frosty for my taste and I have pale lips naturally. It was worth a try though. Hope it works for you!

About reviewer (299 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairBrown

Apr/09/2004

I love this l/s it makes my lips glow & looks very natural. This is the first l/s I have bought from Rimmel & It is a gateway to a beautiful world for me. Not really sure about the whole lasting finish. I have not really worn l/s in a while (been a huge l/g thing) however this does last longer then 1 hour so for me that's good .

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29