RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

Rimmel Lasting Finish Rimmel Birthday Suit in 121 & 250Rimmel

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Best nude I've tried so far...I'm an NC25...its pretty hard for me to find a good nude. They either wash me out or look dirty, dingy brown on me. This one is a peachy type nude. I gave it a 4 only because I find this dries my lips alot w/o lipbalm...but with it it looks so moist and nice!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I completely agree with a previous review: this is meant for warm complexions with darker skin and not for cool toned PPP's. I'm a PPP, neutral/cool and it looks muddy/orange/beige and like death on me. It also was quite drying and not smooth when trying to apply.

on 11/11/2008 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I just bought this color and I looooove it. The color last a while and it's very moisturizing. Not drieing at all. Great formula and I'm pretty sure that i'm done searching for a nude lip color. It's not shimmery at all, it's very matte. Only $5 and if you can get buy one get one free that's a better deal! I got mine bogo and I got Brazilian. It's a dark brown. Also a great color. I will definately repurchase!!! UPDATE: This color is a great dupe for MAC's new lipstick Brave New Bronze!!! I don't know why I passed that color up because it's so pretty. It's sold out at my MAC store. I am sooooo happy I discovered this!!!

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

On my lips quite natural and quite "angelina" nude. I'm fair with yellow undertones and my lips are more on the brown side (but just a bit). And f.e. Airy fairy looks too pink on me. Formula is a bit sheer and a bit dry (which suits me because my lips are moist).
It's a bit too shiny for my taste and it seems that color got darker after few months...

on 10/31/2008 10:51:00 AM

It's really lovely, cheap and lasts quite a while nor is extremely drying.
The color looks pretty neutral on me, really pretty with slight peach undertones. For the price it's a good product.

on 9/21/2008 5:36:00 AM

This looked like a nice light neutral. It went on darker than you'd think by looking at it in the tube. I still like it. It wears ok for such an inexpensive product. Since it's a longer wearing lipstick, it is a bit drying. Applying a balm first really helps.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Against my cool pale complexion, brown eyes and brown hair this looked orange-ish. Yuck, it's a good think Walgreens takes returned makeup. I did give it 1 lippie because it felt creamy and smooth and didn't taste like paint (like a lot of other lipsticks taste). I think I'll take some of the advice here at MUA and exchange for an airy fairy.

on 7/30/2008 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is one of those colors that I think looks completely different on everyone. I bought this based on a picture of it in a magazine, looked like a deep nude brown. On my lips, it looks pinkish. Not even close to what the pic in the magazine looked like. That said, I do like it. It's a perfect summer color, looks great when I use a bronzer. I've looked at some of the photos in the reviews on this, and they look totally different than the color presents on my lips!! But I would probably purchase this again, I like the way the lipstick feels on my lips, nice pigment, decent smell, but not much staying power at all. But what the hecks, it's cheap enough!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really like Birthday Suit . Its such a nice medium pinky brown
without being too frosty. I love the fact that it just "drenches" your lips with color! Its packed with pigment! and the way it smells...Its divine. This might be my saturday-look-lippie, You kinda feel like a wooden nymph with this one...Oh So Natural, on another Level :)

on 8/16/2007 6:30:00 AM

I like this generic nude lip colour - i have quite full, naturally VERY red lips (people often ask what red lipstick i am wearing!), so if i have strong eye makeup on i like to tone down my lips. This works well with my pale skin also - i dont look washed out or corpse-like. Its also easy to apply, not drying & natural looking (it has a very very slight shimmer/sheen).A good nude lip staple to have on stand by.