TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

3.5

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

on 1/16/2008 8:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The SA at a local beauty supply place (Kut N' Beauty) showed me this while looking for a product that'll define my curls, not flake, give me shine, not crunchy, and hold up for a day or two, and after exhausting most of our options she picked this up. I think she thought it was more like a mousse b/c that's why I thought too. It wasn't until I got home and showered that I realized "hey! this is a dang hair spray!!".
Nevertheless I read the directions and was I ever wowed-it smells sooo good and not only that it did wonders for my curls. They were defined and springy like I've never had before but best of all when I woke up the next day my curls were still in tact YIPPPEEEE! I just freshened my curls a bit with one overall spray, scrunch, tousled and they were as fresh as the day before. I think this spray may work better for shoulder length curly heads? I just got a long curly bob to about my neck I cut about 8 inches off (but that was after 4 failed attempts at the same Carlton Salon I had to keep going back but they still didn't get it right I finally went to another salon and I almsot got what I originally wanted after cutting more hair off okay off topic). Anyway, I really like what this does for my hair and I will definitely re-buy. Oh! and if any of you have a Kut N' Beauty supply store they have all of the products for a lot less you'd be surprised.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It's cool but not exactly necessary. It smells real good.

I adore this stuff. I don't have naturally curly hair - I have a digital perm (loose, curly waves) and this stuff brings out the curls beautifully - either on dry hair or damp hair.

I generally use it on damp hair first and then again on my hair when it's dry just to 'boost' the curl. I don't get super-defined curls from it, but for my perm it works wonders. The smell is quite nice too.

on 8/19/2007 7:20:00 PM

Lots of people seem to be confusing this with the Amplifier... This is a spray, not the thing in the pump dispenser. I'm not really sure about what this does for my hair... When I use it on wet hair before blow drying it does an OK job. Usually I spray this on after blow drying or when I want my curls to "perk up" a bit, it defines them and they look shinier too. I like the smell, sort of fruity. On the downside it doesn't really last that long. The product that is, not the smell.

This product to me is just glorified hairspray. Did nothing for curls. Smells great though!

I really love this product. It makes my hair more curly than it is naturally. My only problem is too much results in slightly crunchy hair.

on 5/23/2006 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you are reading these reviews...I think many people are confusing this with the Curls Rock Amplifier (white cream). This is Curls Rock Curl Booster, an aerosal spray (looks like a hair spray can). I have fine wavy hair. This stuff really helps give my hair that "boost". It helps me to scrunch up my waves into curls-especially at the crown. I could use it every day, but usually save it for when I need perfect hair. I can use it on wet hair to help perfect my scrunch and cut down on frizz or on dry hair at my crown where it gets flat to give it a boost. I use this with ISO Bouncy Creme (my curly day staple for over 6 years now).

on 7/2/2005 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product left my hair sticky, stringy, and hard.

on 6/25/2005 5:45:00 PM

yuck, this is so thick and made my hair look greasy after applying it.
won't ever buy again.
and it has a horrible, overpowering scent.

on 4/14/2005 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

OMG this is like GLUE for hair. I have permed hair. I followed the directions and ended up with masses of tangled, glued together hair.

Popular Styling Products