COVERGIRL WetSlicks Lip Gloss -Peaches N Gleam

Peaches N Gleam is a nice neutral color with my dark hair and eyes. It is shimmery but provides a nice shine. The only thing I don't like about it is the scent...it almost smells like plastic.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this LipGloss. Before I found this by accident, I would only use MAC lipgloss, but they were too pricey and too sticky for me. I've tried other drugstore lipglosses before but most of them either had a yucky taste,feel, or just didn't last very long. This WetSlicks LipGloss is a wonder since it tastes good, smells great, has a nice color to it, lasts as long as the MAC lipglosses, softens your lips, has a shimmery look to it, and is affordable. I wear it alone or over my other lipsticks. MY Staple!

I found this in the sale bin for 4 dollars (canadian) at Wal-Mart and it came with a free eyeslicks eyeshadow. I wouldn't have bought this gloss if I didn't know that Molly Sims adores this gloss and the fact that it's a nude shade, so it won't emphasize my very full lips. When I applied this gloss, the shimmer felt very gritty and the gloss felt like water (I like glosses that feel a bit thicker like Chanel's or juicy tubes). But the scent is heavenly! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM vanilla. I've only used this gloss for a week, and I've moved on to other glosses. I won't buy this again unless I waste all my money on chanel and mac products (which I am tempted to do so).

Uh no!.. this colour looked absolutely gorgeous in the tube but hardly showed up on my medium pigmented lips! It just looked like low shine clear gloss with shimmer.. and felt kinda greasy when on unlike the other colours i own in this line.. no thnx.. not repurchasing.. i will be giving this to my mom :)

THere are other colours in this line that i absolutely adore tho!

Pretty light peach lipgloss. Not a lot of color, but the consistency is very nice and so is the price. These are good glosses. Wish there was a larger shade selection and some shades that didn't have shimmer though.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is the best lip gloss I have ever found. The color doesn't really show up on my lips, but I bought this color so it wouldn't really show up on my lips. I like to use this during the day and I just wanted something to make my lips shiney that was not sticky.

I bought this on sale after a few weeks of looking for a peach d/s lipgloss. On me, this does show up slightly peachy, but it is more of a pink and yes...quite frosty. Not exactly what I expected but nice enough

I was so dissapointed by this shade, the color is so pretty in the tube but only appeared abnormally frosty and glossy on my lips, I ended up giving it away.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

(This is just a review of the color.) I don't know where the "peach" part of this lip gloss is b/c against my MMM yellow-toned skin, it's a barely there pink color w/ shimmer. Since my lips are naturally pigmented, the pink of my lips melds nicely w/ this gloss rather than looking frosted. However, for those w/ paler lips, I do agree w/ the others here that complain about the frostiness--I can definitely see that happening (it appears as a light frosty pink in the tube). However, b/c of the light (warm?) color of this gloss, the overall effect on me is a pale, subtle pink--great news for someone who's never been able to find a product to give that effect. To sum up, if you have pigmented lips and would like to bring them down a shade, try this one out.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I am updating my review and changing my rating from a three to a four. This gloss has really grown on me the more that I use it. I don't find the frost in it to be too overwhelming on my lips..it gives them more of a highlight and its a pretty peachy pink color on my lips. Sourta gives them a "flushed" look. I really like how these feel and moisturize like a slick balm and they smell so yummy. The lasting power is still very small but this color is a bit better than I initially thought it would be.

EDIT: Okay this gloss totally gets a full 5 in my book. I'm surprised how much I use it. Totally a 'sexy' gloss *g* Here is a pic of it on my lips, just glowy goodness continued >>