MILANI Smooth Finish - Sunset Beach

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 4/6/2004 7:06:00 PM

Milani blushes are SO underrated, and given the fact that they are a)cheap,cheap,cheap! b)finely milled c)well pigmented and d) available in a wide variety of colors, I think it's a shame.
Sunset Beach is a scary terracotta in the pan, but I ignored the color and thought of the reviews posted here, and purchased it for $3. It gives a lovely slight reddish tint to my cheeks, a very summery color.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is a pretty blush. Shows up on me as a deep peach blush. I love that it's matte and has a smooth texture.

on 12/10/2003 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A beautiful copper/brown shade that goes on wonderfully. Stays put and won't streak. Why I ever spent more than $3 on blush, I'll never know!!.
Will surely purchase again.

I love this blush. Love it!!! I try to keep in mind when i buy anything, is would i buy it if it was high priced and the answer for this is absolutely. I'm a C40 mac and this gave me a really warm terra cotta glow. I'm also a makeup artist and it looks fantastic on C7's NC45 and NW45. Also, the pigment is fabulous and for 3.00 what have you got to lose!! P.S. Don't let the package color throw you off. (description: warm russet shade)

Popular Blush Products