Lancôme Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

Lancôme Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%.Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Talc, Perlite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Nylon-12, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Maltitol, Phenoxyethanol; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 1/11/2011 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Even tho I did not purchase this... I was at the lancome booth and wanted a color match..I have never use lancome (laura mericer fan). The makeup artist recommend me this. I'm oily and acne skin.. It covers really well..it was applied with primer as well..when she was done. My face looked CAKEY..I mean reallly CAKEY. This lady had 17 years w lancome too.. I'm sorry I don't think ill buy it.

on 1/10/2011 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this is as HG for me as it's going to get. I really liked this in the summer and now in winter, I find I reach for it most mornings. This product is best for skin that doesn't have many problems. It's lightweight, but offers decent coverage for fairly normal skin. My skin is oily on the T- zone, but a light dusting with powder and I'm good to go. This is very lightweight and I find I love that about this foundation. Wish it was cheaper, but I like it so much I'll definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I really love this product for summer foundation when it's hot outside. It's not the best for winter, and here's why. This product is quite thin and watery, but it offers full medium matte coverage. I know those two things sound like opposites, but somehow Lancome makes it work. I've never had a foundation formula like this before. It doesn't feel heavy. It doesn't feel like it's going to slide off your face in the heat/humidity/sweat. I live in the hot south and this does the trick.

But the things that make it work in summer, are things I don't really need in winter. In cold weather I prefer something more emollient and luxurious. Still when the weather is right, this stuff can't be beat.

Price is high. Too high I think. But the fact that you don't need as much product (due to it's thinness) means that it lasts longer than most.

The easy-to-use packaging is great too. 5 stars.

Discovered this product very recently. I'm middle aged, oily, dark hair and green eyes. Always seeking a decent foundation that has spf 15 or higher and some staying power. This is pretty darn good on both counts. It's winter, so I am wearing Bisque OW. If I go on a winter holiday I'll buy another shade. I don't mind mixing my shades as my skin changes colour. Pretty happy with the price, amount and availability. Will stick with this one for a while. Apply by pouring an amount on the back of your hand and use a makeup brush.

on 1/1/2011 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

A great foundation! This is the perfect formula for people with oily skin. Dry skin people, beware! It has a strong scent of alcohol but it doesn't bother me. The color selection is amazing. From cools to warms it is excellent and vast. It is a matte foundation and provides medium coverage. The con to this product, it has a normal lasting power. Not 18 hours. That is a HUGE gimmick to get you to buy. It is $30 but there are not a lot of bad things to say about this product. It also oxidizes to a darker color. Not orange but definitely darker. I recommend it if you are not worried about the price. It comes in a squeeze tube which makes it easy to control and apply. Provides a nice light feel to your face which looks very natural.

on 12/30/2010 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Where has this foundation been all my life? I'm an oily skinned middle aged gal with decent skin who has been forced to use mineral foundations until NOW! This foundation provides a nice, comfortable feel that evens out skin tone and remains fairly matte, but lifelike looking. Although it does not provide 18 hours of shine free wear for me (nothing would) after a number of hours it looks acceptably dewy. Yes, it is fairly watery, so just be careful when you squeeze it out onto the back of your hand (yes, best application is with a foundation brush). It hasn't transfered on any of my white clothing - a big bonus. There is a good array of colours to choose from - I even found it a little difficult to make the final selection from everything that is offered. I took away a lippie for the price, but seriously, for the amount of time I want to wear foundation, even just a little, it's a good buy for me.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I'm not sure if I purchased a dud or not, after reading other reviews here. I cannot stand this product, especially after paying over $30 for it! It is SUPER runny, I mean super super runny. I prefer a medium coverage and this definitely does not deliver that. If you have near-pefect skin, you might enjoy this. Otherwise, I would suggest to keep looking for another foundation.

on 12/18/2010 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I went to Sephora and got samples of this, Teint Idole Ultra and Teint Miracle. This was the product I chose to buy. For me, the Ultra was great but provided more coverage than I wanted. And Teint Miracle just didn't seem to be the same color as the rest (I got Matte Buff II in all), it seemed to be a little lighter. But the main thing I didn't like Teint Miracle was that it seemed to rub off througout the day moreso than Fresh Wear and leave me with sort of a patchy coverage look (up close of course, no one except me probably would have noticed). I've been using Fresh Wear for about 2 weeks now and I really like it - stays on and provides good coverage without it being obvious I'm wearing foundation. I also love that they've added SPF 15. Definitely recommend.

on 12/13/2010 12:08:00 PM

I seriously want to shout about this product from the rooftops it's THAT good. If you are in the market for foundations, get yourself to a Lancome counter and ask for a sample. I have been looking for a sheer to medium foundation this past month with a semi-matte finish. I have diligently researched and tried all the "best" high end foundations including NARS Sheer Glow, Laura Mercier Moisturizing, MAC Pro Longwear, MAC Face & Body, MUFE Face & Body, Chantecaille Future Skin, Lancome Teint Miracle, Lancome Teint Idole Ultra, all of the Chanels, etc. And this BY FAR is the best. I have decent skin, I just need foundation to even out the redness and imperfections and I swear this is the closest I've come to finding a foundation that doesn't look like I'm wearing foundation. I honestly don't think I could find a better one. It's also the perfect color match for me.

This is the first time in my life I am wearing liquid foundation and I think it looks just as natural as my powder foundation...like my skin but better. I am NW20 for reference and have this in the lightest shade Ivoire I. Definitely try this one, if you are looking for a liquid foundation that feels weightless and will give you a gorgeous, natural finish!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this foundation. It gives a semi-matte finish that is a fairly good moderate to full coverage. It makes my complexion look excellent and even. My one complaint and I take away one lippie for is that the packaging is not very good. The foundation is very liquidy and it leaks very easily, so I lost a lot of product. They should repackage this, as it is a waste of product and money.