Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

Did my sister's wedding makeup. Brow Powder DuoBrow Powder DuoBrow Powder Duo

4.6

on 7/19/2010 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this product! My brows are not shapely nor full, due to the excessive tweezing during my early teenage years. I know it's expensive for its size buttttt.... I've been using this product every single day for the past 12 months and have finally seen the bottom of the pan, just last month. This will last me for another few weeks. I must say, a little goes a long way for this brow powder. It's not water-proof but I'm very content with its lasting power. I believe that eyebrows, when groomed and filled, can really bring out a person's eyes. This is one of the most important products in my makeup bag and I highly recommend it to those who need to fill in their brows.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

There are not many things I dont like about this...

compact packaging - easy to get into product and keep it safe and clean

fine powder/texture - powder is extremely pigmented and has a creamy texture that helps with having it adhere to your brows

duo color - compact has two colors, one light and one dark, so you can custom mix to you hair color if need be.

plastic packaging - wish this was in sturdier metal

duo - colors for brow are small for price

price- for amount and packaging, its a bit expensive

Summers are not good for me makeup wise, I have a tendency to sweat off makeup and moisturizer. But this brow powder has some really nice staying power. I have never experienced it rubbing off or smearing the way pencil has to me before. Expensive, but I will continue to purchase this product!

A sample from Sephora convinced me to splurge on this brow powder. In the past I was using brown pencil to fill in my brows (sort of drawing in the missing hairs), but I'll never do that again! Powder looks far more natural, and I like have 2 colors to blend/alternate depending if I want a natural or a more dramatic look. It doesn't smudge, much to my surprise. I was shocked at the tiny amount of product for the price, though. This stuff had better last me at least a year...

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am really into grooming eyebrows and keeping them looking clean. I have been using Anastasia brow powder for a while now and I am very happy with the results. I use the Brunette duo. It comes in a small little round compact (mirror included). There are two shades- a light brown and a dark brown. I usually mix the two shades, but I typically opt for the darker shade. I use the Anatasia eyebrow brush (the one with the spooley tip). Together both products work really well. The staying power isn't too shabby either. I remember going to a HOT, HOT sauna and granted I was in the hot room for about 15 minutes, I came out and I was surprised my eyebrows were still intact. LOL. But I would recommend this!

on 4/19/2010 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

LOVE this stuff! Outline my brows wtih MAC Lingering and fill in with the dark side and fill in the front with the light side. Pretty pricey but it will last FOREVER!

on 4/17/2010 8:06:00 PM

I was never one to use brow makeup because I could never find the right product. The search is over. My brows are dark brown, and Medium Ash shade works perfectly. With this, my brows are natural-looking yet defined.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have very black hair but very light eyebrows so I wanted an eyebrow powder to fill in my eyebrows ,but still make them look natural and this eyebrow kit just didn't do it for me. The powder color didn't look good with my dark hair and I pretty much got the same effect as I was getting before with a Mac eyeshadow I was using. I ended up returning this thing, and found an eyebrow kit that I absolutely LOVE! The Bare Escentual kit gave me the results that I was looking for. My eyebrows have never looked better. So if your looking for an eyebrow kit I really recommend the Bare Escentual one instead of this!

on 4/6/2010 1:39:00 PM

i held out on buying this for a while because it was so expensive when i finally did i was happy with it but realized that the price for it is way too much! You could just get a pro pan shadow from MAC that will do the same job as this. but the compact is nice it even has a little mirror and the 2 colors make it easier to find the perfect color match for your brows, makes your eyebrows look very natural if you do it correctly, i wouldn't spend that much on it again though, i'm looking for a cheaper alternative

on 3/7/2010 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this online and didn't check the size of this quad before purchaing. When I received it, I really felt like $22 for this was way too expensive! But after using it for a couple of weeks, I felt like $22 was justified. I've been using brow powders rather than brow pencils for over 4 years, been through a couple different brands and I must say that this is the best in terms of staying power and blendability. The texture is extremely smooth, gives you very defined and soft looking brows! I apply this with an angled brush. Love this!!

My HG brow product!!!! I have the brunette color, and it looks very natural when filling in my sparse eyebrows! My best friend who is a makeup artist says my eyebrows look really natural, and that it doesn't look like I fill them in at all! I've also received many compliments how beautiful my eyebrows are (when in fact they are actually quite sparse). The staying power is also amazing. I use this with the Anastasia browwiz pencil for defining, and together, they make the perfect duo! It is definitely a staple in my makeup bag and I will not hesitate to purchase again!

***Update: Now that my hair color is back to its natural black color (it was colored brown when I wrote the review), medium ash with the taupe undertone is now a better color match than the brunette color with the red undertone.

Popular Brows Products