April 17, 2014 | 1801 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by tamineseoud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this lipstick because I've finally found my perfect nude shade! I'm NW15 with light brown hair with some highlights and green eyes. But unfortunately this lipstick smells bad and has a not good at all taste! I'll just keep wearing it because of the perfect color match, but if you already have a great nude choice, you don't need it. Oh I'd recommend a lip balm before applying it, like Carmex!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

fairest nude is a peach-nude with some brown undertone.it glides smoothly,last verry long,verry creamy,verry nice nude color! Perfect for a more natural lipstick! I wear it with nyx natural lip liner and complete it with beige delight lip gloss in l.a colors.i find that lip combo pretty awsome!it could also go with peach petal lip gloss by revlon!Goes well with any bronze,brown,nude,peach,gold-pink,black,purple eye shadows.goes well with maybelline stylist smokes eye shadow palettes:charcoal smokes and natural. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-good nude
-affordable

Cons:
-too light for NC30-35
-cannot stand fragrance
-tacky gold packaging

The new ones have a very strong scent (like expired cosmetic). I smelled the tester and the scent is not as strong but still there. Forgot the name but tried a darker nude and would have considered that as a perfect nude for my skin tone. Will not purchase coz of scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by azngirl7979

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this will be the very first lipstick I've ever finished. I'm almost done with my tube. This is the perfect nude pink, my lips but better shade. Looks amazing with a smokey eye. It so moisturizing and great pigmentation. I also love how it is a creme finish with zero sparkles or glitter. Best lipstick ever, will definitely repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by sherl315

Tried it and it didn't work for me. I'm NC20 with pigmented lips and this just didn't look great on me. It has a really greasy texture, it doesn't last long and it migrated off my lips into the tiny cracks ...not good. I prefer Revlon Colorburst Soft Nude or Blush... They last linger and stay on your lips

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by buuuuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I happened upon this shade while looking for a sparkle-free nude lipstick at a drugstore. This was the only one I could find without any kind of sparkle or luster. Only later did I discover that this shade is incredibly popular, largely for that very reason.
I love this shade because it's like the natural color of my lips but even better. It's very natural and a perfect lipstick for anyone who wants to begin wearing lipstick, but is hesitant about strong color.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by KourtneyBrooke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really, really like this lipstick. It's a lovely pinkish nude. Perfect for my fair skin but I think it would work with most skin tones. I got it based on reviews on here so I figured I'd add one too since this website is always so helpful to me. I only took one lippie off for the smell cuz I don't care for the smell of all L'oreal lipsticks. but you don't notice it once you have it on and I'm not a liplicker .but I'm guessing it wouldn't taste great if you lick your lips a lot lol. Would buy again for sure. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

So after hearing about this lipstick from one of my favorite youtube beauty gurus, I decided to purchase this color. At first I didn't care for it because it was kind of ehhh. Well I have come around and LOVE LOVE LOVE this shade. It's moisturizing and the color really does look good, especially with a gloss on top.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by SkylarJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This peachy brown nude colour is complimentary to olive skin, but isn't a universally flattering colour, so make sure you swatch it! The texture can feel drying right away when it's applied, so I go over it with a light gloss or balm. It's not terribly long lasting, but a very staple item for me, since I always use it when I'm on auto-pilot in my make up routine.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by jennifa55

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this color but it doesn't look good on me. It doesn't look pink at all its very brown/beige. I'm very dark haired with light skin and I looked dead in this. Nothing like my natural lips. The actual quality is very nice but it does smell old ladyish. If anyone knows of a light nude that looks good on light cool toned skin please send me a message. Thanks!