December 22, 2014 | 1779 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by froggrlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This made me look like I had been dead a few days. My lips but deceased.

It obviously works for some but something about my coloring made it look awful. I'm extremely fair and I think that it may be that the natural bright pinkish color of my lips did not combine well with the brown in this shade. Pair that with the thick, opaque formula and there was no saving it. Not crazy about the powdery scent either. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by SelmaB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm on my second tube of this heaven sent lippy! And it took me forever to use up the first. SERIOUSLY THE BEST. I have around 25 lipsticks and this one I reach for 90% of the time. It's just such a flattering color (at least on me). The perfect pinky-mauvey-nudey shade. It goes with everythinggggg and I LOVE THE LOOK. Smooth, no shimmer, creamy, not drying, decent lasting, and smells yummy. If you haven't tried this, please do. I first heard of it from sccastaneda on youtube, so GO. TRY. IT.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by amlheureux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm always hesitant to try nude lips because my skin is so light and I don't want to look like a corpse. I decided to try this because I saw countless swatches where it seemed to pull more on the pink side and I was very pleased by the results! It's just what I expected... there's enough pink in the color to not wash me out. I don't mind the smell, although it is VERY noticeable and powdery, as so many have said. I think the formula overall leaves a little to be desired-- I apply this over a lip balm otherwise it dries my lips off and looks cracked. Not so cute. I'm still giving it 4 lippies for being such a great color and for having such sleek packaging at an affordable price point.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by lisaareena

am i the only one who likes the smell of the lipstick? lol it reminds me of turkish delight. i just love itt. plus the color is so flattering on me! people please just go & buy this lipstick alright!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I finally got this!! I may the last person on earth to do so, but I now have one! After stalking it for weeks and watching numerous swatches on youtube videos, I finally got this. I was very hesitant because of my skin tone, I have to be careful with nude tones so that I will not have that ashy white lip look, which is never cute. I however made this work!! I love the smell and texture of L'Oreal lipsticks because they are very smooth and creamy and they have that old fashioned makeup smell that I love. To make this work for me: I lined my lips in a dark brown liner of course very lightly, not a heavy line (this is done for definition) and I softly blotted the lipstick on my lips as I actually do with all of my lipsticks (I think it makes them look better) then I topped it off with just a dab or two of a CLEAR GLOSS. I normally use clear gloses with all of my lipsticks so that I can get that true color. It worked like a charm and I am well pleased. It came out to be a very soft, sort of milky, nudish-pink, VERY GORGEOUS. I was careful when combining the gloss and lipstick so that I would not completely fade out the lipliner, yet still have it not as noticeable. I was surprised at how well I did it , but then again I am always very meticulous with my lipstick application. Seeing how well this works with just a clear gloss, I most definitely will have to go back and get a backup.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by chchunstershkba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am on the tan/medium side but I quite like this shade. I was worried I would come out looking like Snooki, but the more I apply it, the more of a milky/creamy shade it became and for some reason, its a nude that I don't mind!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by tamineseoud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this lipstick because I've finally found my perfect nude shade! I'm NW15 with light brown hair with some highlights and green eyes. But unfortunately this lipstick smells bad and has a not good at all taste! I'll just keep wearing it because of the perfect color match, but if you already have a great nude choice, you don't need it. Oh I'd recommend a lip balm before applying it, like Carmex!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

fairest nude is a peach-nude with some brown undertone.it glides smoothly,last verry long,verry creamy,verry nice nude color! Perfect for a more natural lipstick! I wear it with nyx natural lip liner and complete it with beige delight lip gloss in l.a colors.i find that lip combo pretty awsome!it could also go with peach petal lip gloss by revlon!Goes well with any bronze,brown,nude,peach,gold-pink,black,purple eye shadows.goes well with maybelline stylist smokes eye shadow palettes:charcoal smokes and natural. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-good nude
-affordable

Cons:
-too light for NC30-35
-cannot stand fragrance
-tacky gold packaging

The new ones have a very strong scent (like expired cosmetic). I smelled the tester and the scent is not as strong but still there. Forgot the name but tried a darker nude and would have considered that as a perfect nude for my skin tone. Will not purchase coz of scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by azngirl7979

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this will be the very first lipstick I've ever finished. I'm almost done with my tube. This is the perfect nude pink, my lips but better shade. Looks amazing with a smokey eye. It so moisturizing and great pigmentation. I also love how it is a creme finish with zero sparkles or glitter. Best lipstick ever, will definitely repurchase