L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

on 6/22/2012 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful shade. It's my first venture into nude lipsticks and it does not disappoint. While I think very nude lips look cool in photos, they don't seem very wearable to me. This has just enough pink in it that it's still definitely a nude, but isn't so high-fashion/runway. I can definitely wear this to work without feeling overdone. I wear this lipstick at least 3 days a week now, it's the perfect wearable nude color for me.

The texture is fantastic as well, moisturizing and soft. It goes on a little sheer for this type of lipstick, but two coats and it's completely opaque. It has that nice vanilla smell that the whole line does. If you're fan of any of the other color riche lipsticks, this won't disappoint in texture.

on 6/6/2012 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I just ordered this online with a free Amazon gift card I had. Had I paid for it personally, I think I would have been a little disappointed. I researched different pinkish-nude lipsticks and found so many good reviews for this one. (I also ordered British Red). It looks a little too pale or frosty for my lips. It bothered me so I added a little clear lip gloss to it. I like it much better this way. It is a little lighter than I expected, but I think I can make it work.
As far as consistency goes, its pretty nice. It does have a slight smell but nothing too bad. The only downside is I can definitely feel it on my lips.

As of right now, I dont really like it, but maybe it will grow on me. The British Red looks a little more promising.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

The formula is firm and relatively moisturizing. The finish is maybe a cross between a mac satin and creamsheen. It's not as matte as a satin and it's not as soft as a creamsheen. I'd say it's an average perfectly fine lipstick and great for the price. When I swatch it it's a purpley pink. When I first apply it, it comes off grayish pink/pruple. After a few minutes thought it turns more pink and with a light pink gloss on top it becomes a great every day pink lip. More cool tone and great everyday wear. This is a lipstick that grows on you.

on 5/7/2012 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this lipstick! I ran out it a while ago and never bought it again. I finally repurchased it a few weeks ago and I'm so glad I did. Its the only lipstick with mauve tones in it that doesn't clash with my NW20 skin. Its mostly a nude-pink shade though. I also don't find it drying at all! Its a very creamy lipstick. Overall, I really do recommend this lipstick. I think it works on a lot of different skin tones, too.

on 5/4/2012 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

SHADE DESCRIPTION: nude pink

PROS

- pigmented
- creamy
- moisturzing

CONS

- smell

COMMENTS

Wow. I can't tell you how many times I've passed this up because it appeared too brown in the tube, but this is the most flattering nude. I have an olive complexion and I give this shade an A+. It's the perfect nude with hints of pink and it doesn't wash me out. This is officially my go-to nude lip.

Will repurchase.

Overall, I love this lipstick. I love how nude it is and it doesn't make me look dead or washed out. The only complaints I have about it are the taste and how drying it is. The taste is kind of like cardboard. Despite the taste and the dryness, I will repurchase this lipstick again.

I RECENTLY BOUGHT THIS LIPSTICK,,ACTUALLY IT MIGHT SOUND FUNNY BUT,,,THIS IS ACTUALLY MY THIRD LIPSTICK I HAVE EVER BOUGHT,,IVE ALWAYS BEEN A LIPGLOSS GIRL,,ANYHOW I MUST SAY I AM REALLY HAPPY WITH IT,,ITS SUCH A PRETTY PINK NATURAL NUDE,,I LOVE IT ,,ONLY THING IS THE SMELL,,ITS NOT TOO BAD,,ITS A SWEET VANILLA SMELL,,REMINDS ME OF MY MOMS LIPSTICKS,,,,IM NOT IN LOVE WITH PACKAGING EITHER BUT WHAT REALLY MATTERS IS THE PRODUCT ,,RIGHT,,AND THE PRICE IS NOT BAD AT ALL,,RECOMMEND YOU GO TO A WALMART OR TARGET,,SMALLER DRUG STORES TEND TO BE MORE EXPENSIVE

This lipstick is a very brown nude. No pink hints to it at all. Guess I should've known. Glides on nicely. I don't think it looks good with my skintone. Its more for a darker skin tone. The packaging is boring, nothing special. Overall won't be repurchasing but its an okay lipstick... just didn't work for me.

on 4/24/2012 2:20:00 PM

I'm very fair and I have mummy colored lips! But I've always wanted to rock a nude lip and this is the only thing that has worked on me. It has just enough pink to make me not look dead. And it's cheap and easy to find. Love it.

on 4/14/2012 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The color is great... But the smell... Omg the smell... It's so awful it makes my stomach churn. I also found it drying and I hate the packaging

Popular Lipsticks