July 30, 2014 | 1846 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by mexicojulie

This is hands down the best concealer I have ever used. It does not settle into lines, and the coverage is smooth and light.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by erihether

I don't really like the little pot (and I have no idea if I am meant to "scoop" with the little spatula - I just threw it away). The apricot tone really cancels out dark undereye circles well. What annoys me about this concealer is that it's too pink to use anywhere else. Also, now that my skin is somewhat paler in winter, I feel like the color match isn't as good as it initially was - might be more of a summer product. Overall, like other reviewers have said, if you set it with powder, the overall effect still is quite good.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 8:00:00 AM More reviews by mrscassizzlesparkles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best under eye concealer I've ever used, it ranks HG status for me.
It covers dark circles wonderfully but you MUST set it with powder or it will crease like crazy.
The color is a great match for me, I don't find it too pink at all for my NW10-15ish skin.
It is a bit pricey for the amount that you get but it lasts forever since you only need to use the tiniest amount. I've been using mine every day since March (almost 8months) and I still have well over 50% left.
It comes with a small spatula to scoop out product but it's basically useless as you will always end up with too much product. It's easiest just to dip your ring finger into the pot and pat around the eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by abbey1227

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have never written a review of any product before, but after using erase paste I felt like I needed to. I have tried many many concealers and this by far has been the best. It has the best coverage, easy to apply, and great staying power. A little on the expensive side for how much you receive, though it does last a long time as only a little amount is really needed to provide good coverage each use.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by ocgirl007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very bad, took mine back, for 28.00 it should do alot more,,within 10 minutes I had a creasy mess under my eye.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by blueelm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Meh. The fair color is a bit dark and way too peach/orange for my skin color (funny because while I know I have slightly unusual coloring, it seems to be too pink for other people) but more importantly this stuff makes my burgeoning crows feet way worse (I hate aging). Furthermore, it doesn't do the best job of what I want it to do, and I find that it has left blemishes glaring while it creates a heavy made up look on surrounding skin.

It forever seems to be where I don't need it. It feels greasy but makes my skin look dry. It makes a decent eye shadow base though.

EDIT:

I accidentally got a tan after I forgot my sunscreen before a run. Now this color matches my skin pretty well. It's still pretty nasty on my skin though. The search continues...

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by eroticgolf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I enjoyed it, for the most part. It's maybe slightly too pink though and leaves a shiny, sticky finish if you apply it too generously.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by renbo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Color was off. It was difficult to get the right amount -- either too much or not enough. Too much is gloppy and caused problems (like needing to scape it off and start over). Really just didn't work. I have dry skin and it didn't work for me. I can't imagine what a disaster it would be for someone with combo or oily skin. Can't recommend it. The only part of the product that lives up to the name is the "paste" part.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2011 8:15:00 AM More reviews by caz5000

I found it way too dry, making it OBVIOUS that you're wearing concealer. I agree, the colour is too pink.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2011 7:33:00 AM More reviews by Silje01

This is maybe the worst concealer I've ever had. The woman at the store, recommended the colour fair which looked fine in the store, but when I came home the colour looked very pinkish..
I have to use it with a brush, either it doesn't cover up my dark undereye cirkles. Before I apply it, I have to use a primer. If I not use primer, the concealer look extremly dry, and weird. It almost crack up...
After I have applied it, I use setting powder. The concealer is sticky and feels like a glue, and I`m almost afraid to get flees and ants sticked under my eye.

You can`t but this concealer alone. You need powder, brush and a primer.. And, in addiction, the concealer is too pink.. Allthough, it covers up my dark cirkles. The coverage is ok, but that`s it..

+Ok coverage
+Nice package
+It lasts for a year or so..

-Thick and greasy.
-Pinkish..
-Pricey
-BENEFIT TESTS ON ANIMALS.
-Have to use brush, primer and setting powder...

Hate it..