December 22, 2014 | 1392 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by bux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dry, sensitive skin and mild perioral dermatitis. I find this concealer works very well with my Tarte foundation to cover redness around my mouth and nostrils. I do not find it to be too pink, even with my yellow undertones and skin condition. I am sure the color would be a problem if overapplied, but a little really does go a long way.

It is a great undereye concealer, although it creases very quickly under my eye "puffs." If this were noticeable, I'd have an issue, but it isn't and can be slightly mitigated by the use of powder. I think the consistency would probably be a problem for women with deeper and more numerous eye wrinkles, or women with oily skin. For me, it definitely works.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by swirlyloon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best concealer I have EVER tried.
covers dark circles perfectly, great for winter, and covers spots too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I always hate, for some reason, to say I won't buy a product again, especially when I am on the fence about it . That said, this product works for me and I will probably use most of it, I just can't say it is something special. It seems to do its job but the consistency is rather thick and I have noticed a little creasing even when I am careful to use it with a light touch. I have found several other products I like better but did want to try this out. Oh well. Live & learn.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by sarahscantron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is probably the worst concealer I've ever used, I simply do not understand the hype (or the price!)

I bought this thinking it would "erase" my dark circles, which it doesn't. When I tried it out in the store, I stupidly put it over my foundation, which of course wasn't the best way to try a cosmetic out. What this concealer does do is brighten the under eye area up, but doesn't cover the dark circles. Maybe if you have very slight dark circles it will work, but if your like me and have awful hereditary ones your SOL with this product. However, I will say that this makes a pretty good eye shadow primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by fromstarstuff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I agree with the reviewer who commented on the smell. It does have that odd, waxy smell that the "makeup" in a child's play set of makeup has. This is their lightest shade, and it's still too dark for me. I have a broken capillary and had to put at least five layers on to cover it up, and then I just had a dark peachy spot instead of a red spot. It covers up the dark circles under my eyes, but again, it just makes them a different shade of dark. And because it's so cakey, it shows off fine lines easily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is not my HG concealer, and I would NOT use it under eyes, as my complaint about this is that is sets really fast, is cakey (because it's so thick, like tacky), and would be hard to blend, and would cause alot of rubbing near the eyes.

It IS great for a horrible blemish, or let's say you have a random body blemish that you need to SPACKLE OVER. this is good for that, just set it with some powder.

For the price, I need something for versatile, and as always I am a sucker for a creamier formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by mexicojulie

This is hands down the best concealer I have ever used. It does not settle into lines, and the coverage is smooth and light.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by erihether

I don't really like the little pot (and I have no idea if I am meant to "scoop" with the little spatula - I just threw it away). The apricot tone really cancels out dark undereye circles well. What annoys me about this concealer is that it's too pink to use anywhere else. Also, now that my skin is somewhat paler in winter, I feel like the color match isn't as good as it initially was - might be more of a summer product. Overall, like other reviewers have said, if you set it with powder, the overall effect still is quite good.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 8:00:00 AM More reviews by mrscassizzlesparkles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best under eye concealer I've ever used, it ranks HG status for me.
It covers dark circles wonderfully but you MUST set it with powder or it will crease like crazy.
The color is a great match for me, I don't find it too pink at all for my NW10-15ish skin.
It is a bit pricey for the amount that you get but it lasts forever since you only need to use the tiniest amount. I've been using mine every day since March (almost 8months) and I still have well over 50% left.
It comes with a small spatula to scoop out product but it's basically useless as you will always end up with too much product. It's easiest just to dip your ring finger into the pot and pat around the eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by abbey1227

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have never written a review of any product before, but after using erase paste I felt like I needed to. I have tried many many concealers and this by far has been the best. It has the best coverage, easy to apply, and great staying power. A little on the expensive side for how much you receive, though it does last a long time as only a little amount is really needed to provide good coverage each use.