BeneFit Cosmetics Erase Paste in Fair

3.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I am on my second pot and I have been using this for about 2 years now! It lasts a long time. I really like how thick it is. I have huge circles under my eyes and I think this does a good job of concealing them. I mean, they are still there, but much much lighter. I have never found anything I liked as much. I am always on the hunt since I look like a zombie most of the time, but this seems to be pretty much the best thing out there. I blend it really well to avoid creasing and then set with a microfinish powder (Makeup Forever). It is also good at covering pimples and scars. I would definitely buy this again.

on 2/6/2012 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I get really dry under my eyes, plus I have inherited dark circles, so when I applied this concealer to my undereye area, I found out right away that it was too thick and did not blend into my skin at all. Rather (especially when I smiled) it migrated to and lines i had around my eyes and accentuated them, making me look older and like I had pancake on my face. YUCK. It did not cover my dark circles much (I think that may have been because the color did not match my skin). I will never use this crap again.

on 2/5/2012 4:59:00 PM

I honestly could not live without this product. I have horrible acne-prone skin and need full coverage.This is perfect for full coverage. It doesnt lasst all day but it last a good 6 or 7 hours. It is great for all skin types. I bought it because It is for dry skin and I had dry skin. So with my dry skin i LOVED LOVED it. Then for some reason my skin turned oily. So now I have oily skin and still use the erase paste because it STILL works. Its that amazing!! It is totally worth the price(:

on 2/3/2012 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Kind of on the fence with this product.

First of all, this product seems to seek out and gleefully settle in anything remotely resembling a line. I'm in my early 20s... I don't really have lines... but this stuff makes my eyes look like they *do*. So, I'm not overly impressed by that little detail.

If it's used elsewhere on my face, it's OK. It covers well enough but really seems to be formulated for dry skin. That's great, and it works beautifully on my dry areas, but put anywhere that's remotely oily and it slides off and feels pretty gross quickly.

I also really hate the packaging. Would it be so hard to put this stuff in a tube? The spatula is incredibly irritating and half the time I skip over using this because of the packaging situation.

Would not repurchase... will keep looking.

on 2/3/2012 1:55:00 PM

AMAZING! I've had this little bottle for 2.5 years which probably isn't sanitary but hey I'm a college student I can't afford to keep buying $26 concealer! It's expensive but it is worth every penny! It covers my dark circles better than anything and my blemishes and its not drying. A little goes a long way. Its nice and creamy and its just awesome. I've tried so many concealers and this is the best by far! It does make you a little shiny under the eyes buttttttt a little powder totally fixes that! I love this stuff! Wonder product for sure.

on 1/28/2012 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have dry, sensitive skin and mild perioral dermatitis. I find this concealer works very well with my Tarte foundation to cover redness around my mouth and nostrils. I do not find it to be too pink, even with my yellow undertones and skin condition. I am sure the color would be a problem if overapplied, but a little really does go a long way.

It is a great undereye concealer, although it creases very quickly under my eye "puffs." If this were noticeable, I'd have an issue, but it isn't and can be slightly mitigated by the use of powder. I think the consistency would probably be a problem for women with deeper and more numerous eye wrinkles, or women with oily skin. For me, it definitely works.

on 12/29/2011 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The best concealer I have EVER tried.
covers dark circles perfectly, great for winter, and covers spots too!

on 12/26/2011 9:33:00 PM

I always hate, for some reason, to say I won't buy a product again, especially when I am on the fence about it . That said, this product works for me and I will probably use most of it, I just can't say it is something special. It seems to do its job but the consistency is rather thick and I have noticed a little creasing even when I am careful to use it with a light touch. I have found several other products I like better but did want to try this out. Oh well. Live & learn.

on 12/26/2011 6:06:00 PM

This is probably the worst concealer I've ever used, I simply do not understand the hype (or the price!)

I bought this thinking it would "erase" my dark circles, which it doesn't. When I tried it out in the store, I stupidly put it over my foundation, which of course wasn't the best way to try a cosmetic out. What this concealer does do is brighten the under eye area up, but doesn't cover the dark circles. Maybe if you have very slight dark circles it will work, but if your like me and have awful hereditary ones your SOL with this product. However, I will say that this makes a pretty good eye shadow primer.

on 12/11/2011 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I agree with the reviewer who commented on the smell. It does have that odd, waxy smell that the "makeup" in a child's play set of makeup has. This is their lightest shade, and it's still too dark for me. I have a broken capillary and had to put at least five layers on to cover it up, and then I just had a dark peachy spot instead of a red spot. It covers up the dark circles under my eyes, but again, it just makes them a different shade of dark. And because it's so cakey, it shows off fine lines easily.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products