April 20, 2014 | 1489 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by babydoll200

Didn't like this at all. Everyone is raving about it so I wanted to check it out. I am a nude lip girl but I prefer a pink nude lip and in some pictures online where girls showed pics of themselves wearing it, it looked nice. My main issues with it are the smell and the color. L'oreal lipsticks smell gross to me. Like a powdery-floral-Grandma-ish type of smell. They need to change that up in a hurry! Secondly, it is not really a nude color to me.........it is more of a rose/brown shade. I guess there are all types of nudes..........but this definitely comes up brown on me. :( I hate that most drugstores don't have sample tubes that you can swatch on your hand or whatever. That would help a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Besitos

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this lipstick. The consistency of it is lovely and the color is gorgeous! I love that it's the kind of lipstick you can apply without a mirror...effortless. And it's drugstore inexpensive!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by SiiLLYxMEE

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is sooo creamy. It's a pink-ish nude color. I think it'll look great on any type of skin tones. I would buy again, only because it's pretty cheap and pretty nice for a drug-store lipstick. I can't really name any cons about this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by ankhgrl49

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am NW15 and had read in Allure that this was the best nude lipstick for us fairer folk and I have seen this come up for review time and again on this site. I had a bit of trouble tracking it down (it was sold out at the first two stores I tried), but I took that as a sign that it is as good as everyone claims. It is definitely one of the few lipsticks that enables me to pull off a great nude look without making me look dead, chalky or as if I have smeared concealor on my lips. The color is pinkish beige with cool undertones. It is awesome for casual looks when you just want to look polished as well as for when you want a quiet lip that won't compete with heavy eyes. Application is good, feels a little thick going on, but once on it feels smooth and doesn't sink into lines. Lasting power for me was about 4 hours, not bad, especially for someone who is notorious for rubbing her lips together. One drawback I find is that it can be drying so I either apply my Carmex over it or use a gloss. I just got the L'oreal Colour Riche one in light pink and it looks really fantastic and just bumps up the gorgeousness of the lipstick itself. Another drawback (as others have noted) is the smell: it is the strong perfumey L'Oreal lipstick smell I'm sure many know. It is rather strong when you first apply, but it quickly dies down and goes away. Still, if you are sensitive to smells this might not work for you. Price was high for drugstore in my opinion, about 9 bucks or so, I'm sure if you're a good shopper and pay attention to sales and coupons you could probably snag it for cheaper. I will be buying this again if I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by jany177

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I cannot believe that after searching high and wide, I finally found my HG pinky-nude lipstick for only 4.99 at Target. I searched Clinique, all of the Ulta prestige cosmetics, and Sephora, but so many of their lipsticks contained shimmer, which I do not like at all. I finally found this color, a gorgeous, creamy, subtle nude-pink at an amazing price, considering what I was willing to pay for a high-end brand. I can't wear this without any other makeup though, as it washes me out. But with makeup (light foundation, mascara, blush), this color works beautifully for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by mle79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I too bought this after seeing it being raved on YT. For one, I dont like lipsticks not being sealed so I gave it a 1 on packaging for that! Im blonde blue eye girl so I put this on with a VERY light hand otherwise its too..bleh on me. The girl on the video slathers it on but I cant do that otherwise I have just brown lips. So its ok. I put a clear gloss on top and looks good. Would not purchase again. I feel there are better "nude" colors out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by fkngabi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this after watching a youtube guru sccastaneda rave about this. I get a very pretty, pink nudy lip after using this. It's glides on smoothly and I feel like it actually moisturizes my lips. I also love the packaging it comes in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! It's a pinkish nude and it goes on really nice and smooth! I really really like how moisturizing it is. - this has become my everyday color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Nudes are particularly hard for me to pull off. I'm NW5ish, so I'm already pale as a corpse, so I can't easily wear any color that is too light. I'm also extremely cool toned with warm, rosy pigmented lips, so lip colors tend to pull orange on me. L'Oreal Fairest Nude is the answer to these problems. It's a fairly creamy, but fairly matte, pigmented light, cool pinky nude. It's not pale enough to wash me out, and it has enough pink in it to flatter my cool complexion. I've seen it look almost lilac on some warmer skintones, but for me those lavendar tones are totally gone and it's more of a straightforward muted pink-nude. It would look great with many looks. Because it's so thick and pigmented, the color lasts a pretty good amount of time on my lips, especially for a nude. The only thing is that it has that terrible L'Oreal lipstick scent. I hate that, but I'm going to wear the crap out of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by katya451

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm pleasantly surprised by this lipstick! I have 2 other colour riche lipsticks, but they have shimmer and are not very creamy. This one is creamy and is such a nice nude color/MLBB color! I definitely would reccomend this as a good drugstore nude.